Trinity Seven: Liese Chronicle - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Fatal Hope

Dex-chan lover
At first seeing Arata nearly killed like that, I was wondering where the chapter could go, but seeing Liese and Aries using a limited version of their Last Crest was pretty cool. At the very least, it shows how much Liese grew compared to the beginning when she sealed herself in space time, and Aries being Pythagoras' descendant means she probably had an idea of it to begin with, so I like how that was executed.

That Gleipnir managed to prevent alt-Liese's death seems like a copout at first, but the fact that it was being used to make a copy of Selina for 10 years also makes it a believable event.

And finally, we get the appearance of a new Demon King form! I doubt it will appear in the main series thanks to events in the main manga that are currently translated, but it's always good to see what Arata does while transformed.

I really like how casual the characters (in particular Liese) is: "Why did you make me a little girl?" "Oh I just missed, I was trying to kill you" "So, I'm going to need your help now." "Don't you feel guilty putting a little girl to work?". Plus just casually saying they'll try infinite times until they succeed, which in most time travel stories is basically hell for the character stuck in the loop.

Users who are viewing this thread