Trinity Seven - Vol. 23 Ch. 104 - Highest Deep & God Bless

Dex-chan lover
Maaaaan why the fuck they keep messing with Hijiri? Don't they get this is how they get Arata to murder them every time? Poor Hijiri... 🤦‍♂️😢

Dex-chan lover
page 12, the contents of the speech bubble between Mira and Arsha seemed to have swapped to the wrong places

Weren't the twin drill paladin duo good now? Why tf did they want to mess with Hijiri now, even though they know that an EVEN bigger fuckin' threat looms over? And wasn't the main downside of the hero is that it's forced to kil the true demon lord?

I'm fuckin' lost...

@BruMemetic No one character in the main cast could be legitimately called good. Remember how Arin and Liese got plenty of other students killed due to their intentional actions, then no one gave a damn about it? Or how no one minds Abyss Trinity hanging around despite him having killed his own world.
Arata was just really shortsighted in Chapter 100, should have asked for Hijiri from Master Liber.

@BruMemetic To clarify for you.
No one the series is exactly evil, everything they do has to do with their own research or purpose, what arsha is trying to do is overwrite the system in which a demon lord destroys it's own world by replacing arata with hijiri. The reason for them "messing with hijiri" was already addressed, it is for her to become an anti demon lord weapon, the reason for the "why her" is because she was part of one of the strongest characters "the priestess of Yggdrasil" and unlike arin she already had an stablished relationship with arata and was already a good magus and she also achieved trinity. As for the hero, Mira(which btw it's not even her real name) was never a real hero, she is a hero candidate just like a demon lord candidate. Things will be more clear later on I believe. If ya have any questions feel free to DM me or something.

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure speech in bubbles on page 12 is reversed.

Users who are viewing this thread