Trinity Seven

Fed-Kun's army
@Reelax
I haven't read it in a while (in comments cause of missing chapters as I went to re-read)
but if I remember correctly, it does get more story driven as it progresses...but yeah, heavy fan-service in this one

just started rereading this and now i know why i quit this, everything in this manga is a mess. im at chapter 57 and the story didnt start at all yet or maybe it never will ? dunno
power lvl system is completely random and u have no idea who is now stronger right now or who would you even call strong there, cause they get all random power ups.
and like 90% of the time we are at school, but no one is taking any classes or training. they are all just having fun till the next enemy appears. as a reader i wasnt scared once that sth bad could be happening
to one of the girls/mc. there is just 0 tension all time

So .... this is still going? Honestly the ONLY thing I remember about this series is the vision of the future with the MC as the demon king and all the heroines hanging off him like a harem.

I don't remember what actual plot this had outside of bad magic ends the world or something. Does it ever get less generic or bland?

Dex-chan lover
@Metazoxan no, but it still sells. and that's the only thing that matters with the manga industry down the shitter due to all the piracy.

Guys flame scans need Japanese TL for this manga, join their discord server: https://discord.gg/yHNBaspa for more info.

Does he at some point finally bangs any of the girls? I found the MC's attitude refreshing but after a few chapters, I noticed he doesn't really DO anything to the girls. Does that change at any point?

Double-page supporter
Wow, I remember reading this manga years ago but dropped it because the convoluted story was clearly going nowhere...

24 volumes...has the story gone anywhere?

Users who are viewing this thread