Trinity Wonder - Vol. 3 Ch. 102

Aggregator gang
dont be sad because it happened, be happy that its finally fucking over. and dont think about the breaker, remember the monkey's paw.

Fed-Kun's army
What the actual fuck was this ending...? I feel bad for people keeping up with this just for this treatment:/

I'll take this ending... since it means work towards Breaker part 3 is tilt.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
That felt rushed, and I don't mean the last chapter, I meant the entire "killing Ashhart" thing. They were building up the tension and then just punched it in the face. I bet the author also had more planned for the Master as well.

Group Leader
Why did it end like this I can understand if there's a sequel in the novel (will be amazing )but why it was such a good story just to end this way😭😭

People be hating, but overall I feel like this series was pretty dope. Great art, great coloring, aight story. With Breaker being THAT much closer to continuing, even better

beyond that gate...
An isuzu truck come out and there is sign of collision in front of its bumper !!

damn knowing that this end make me happy and sad at the same time. Sad cause it end, happy cause maybe the breaker will continue. Nvm he started another one

Users who are viewing this thread