Trinity Wonder - Vol. 3 Ch. 98

To finish it since the group that was doing it was being lazy. I'll still finish it.
And if you're intending to say: "Why didn't you just help them?"
That's because I don't agree with the group's monetary paywalling system.

Group Leader
monetary paywalling? Don't you know that scanlators don't get paid? It's a hobby. If a patreon or something is set it's usually to pay for the group's website or wtever. Additionally, I don't ever recall this group offering money for chapters in advance. Just look at Yuan Zun, one of their more popular series.

uLWm9mH.png

Source: https://mangadex.org/chapter/563477 (3 days ago) huh?
Dc1dCpx.png

Source: https://www.patreon.com/renascencescans (right now)
@Hasshi
So either it's false advertisement and the group is lying to their supporters or it's a paywall.

Group Leader
Alright, I can see why you wouldn't agree with the group's "monetary paywall". It does seem legitimate (although this is the first time I've ever heard of this so I'm doubting). But from what I'm seeing, you just took over the project without any notice at all? Correct me if I'm wrong, but couldn't you have asked to take over the project? I'm sure that if the group couldn't handle the project then they would've given it to you. What you're doing is sniping, which I'm not fine with. At least ask the group before taking the project.

Why are you not fine with sniping? It's not like they own the project in any kind of way. @Hasshi
You're fine with scanlation which is basically stealing from the owner but you're not okay with taking from someone stealing? Seems kinda hypocritical.

Group Leader
As much as scanlating and sniping may be similar, they're also different. Sure, scanlation is basically stealing from the owner but it's not like we're stealing any of the owner's readers. After all, I'm assuming most of the readers primarily speak English and can't read Korean. Are we stealing any of the author's readers then? No. And for sniping, sniping is basically stealing. Sure, if a group is dying and there uploads are slow, it's fine to want to take over their project. But have some decency and at least message the group and ask for their permission. Like I said, you didn't ask for permission, did you? I believe that the owner has stated this, that if you had messaged from the beginning, the group would've given the project to you. Also, this group is still uploading chapters. Are they not?

Group Leader
Alright. And since they're uploading, will you still continue to snipe? And, how come you still haven't answered my question? Did you ask the group if you could take up this project?

Group Leader
Since when have I stated that I am not a part of the group? I simply haven't stated that I am a part of the group. And "Why should you?" because that's common decency. Sure, the scanlators don't own this project. Nobody except the author does. But what's so wrong with asking? Or is it that you assumed that the group would deny and didn't even try asking? Or is it that you wanted to do this project yourself so you didn't ask?

@Hasshi you said that it's the first time you heard about the selling of early acces, but you where part of it? Mmmm kinda funny, no?

Group Leader
@trinity_wonder1212 hey kid. Stop crying now. You think you can win a argument by showing some screenshots and telling that we do things which we don't. Yes, we didn't update some of our credit pages and the patreon benefit list. But I have said this before also we informed the patrons we have that we won't be providing any early access to anyone. They can leave if they want. If you can't understand English and wanna be a crybaby for attention just keep on arguing.

Group Leader
@tonja he is hearing it for first time cuz he is new to our group, joined like 2 months back. And he didn't know cuz we stopped providing early access like 5 months ago when we failed to fast release series.

@Justabhi11 2 months and never went to the patreon? Or maybe you never told him about that little someting?

I really hope u don't touch The Breaker 3

Users who are viewing this thread