Truth - Oneshot

Double-page supporter
Scummy people like her pulling all the strings like that deserve all of that hate

Contributor
"Secret Girl" is the only morally agreeable character and therefore best girl. She's also the cutest. Love the wavy hair.

No! F you mean with “Happy end”! What stupid crappy happy end would you call this! Sighhhhh this makes me madder than it should and I’m fine with being mad.
So from what I understood(before reading the explanation comment) the purple hair screws short hair but short hair loves wavy hair and eventually started dating but purple hair loved her best friend (light) brown hair who liked short hair so to make her give up on short hair she blackmailed short hair about the fact that they screwed and that she would tell wavy hair about it so in technicality short hair was two timing but she actually loved loved wavy hair. Purple hair went on dates with short hair and boasted about it to brown hair to make her give up. But her plot was revealed and that happened.

Edit(just read the explanation): wooow so that was brown hair(ponytail) in the end i thought it was purple hair(long hair) and short hair left with each other but considering purple hair ran away crying it makes sense

Keikaku doori!

T.N: Keikaku doori means just as planned

In all seriousness this was messed up, very messed up but all I thought as I kept reading was "SPICY" until the smile at the end then I was like "Oh dude what the fuck". Reread everything as if ponytail girl wanted to get the short hair girl and it made more sense but I didn't get all the details, read the explanation comment and BOOM it all made sense, really messed up.

Fed-Kun's army
I remember noticing that the covers seemed to be telling a story back when Yuri Hime was still running. This is when Namori became one of my top tier faves.

Resident Yuripig
Contributor
@Makine Yuri Hime is still running... or is that some sort of comment meaning that you think Yuri Hime isn't good anymore?

Dex-chan lover
And here I was expecting maybe a little bit of fluff. Girls are scary...
No matter how scary you think they are, you're vastly underestimating them. Guys' bullying tends to be physical, but girls, oh god... it can (and does) leave psychological trauma that lasts a lifetime. The really sociopathic ones will even quite happily get another girl raped, just to punish her/teach her a lesson/some other fucked up excuse. All while knowing how traumatic that'll be for the girl and not giving a shit. The hormonal roller-coaster, sociopathy and general tendency for girls to focus on emotions instead of physical can lead to some seriously messed up and dangerous stuff.

Basically, be glad you grew up as a guy and didn't have to go through that shit.

Safe to say, that the brown ponytail girl single-handedly destroyed relationships in order to get what she wanted?

Dex-chan lover
It was already hard enough trying to remember who was who with how similar they look, but the sudden convoluted story was confusing. Meh.

Contributor
Messy. The panels don't help with showing who is referring to who. You have to reread lines to get a better idea.

Users who are viewing this thread