Truth Weavers

Dex-chan lover
Pretty alright start so far, kinda agree with mages being naturally hated is weak.Maybe If mage is super rare occurrence but so far they seem to be a lot, though it was at a special school.

Dex-chan lover
The entire premise of this story doesn't make sense in the context of the story so far,
mages are more powerful than people and there seems to be entire schools devoted to teaching them, not to mention a whole organization they seemingly control and work under.
I can only assume such an organization is government sponsored, meaning the mages have government backing.

Also healing magic exists, that alone would sky rocket the acceptance of mages to the general public.
It really doesn't add up that they would put up with being treated that way by the common people.

Binge the whole thing today, I really like the story. Feel like the story is heading toward the end. I hope I'm wrong tho :(

Dex-chan lover
does anyone know whether the novel goes beyond the manga or does it just end where the manga ended?

Dex-chan lover
I read this a long time ago, got forgotten and decided to re-read again. So far it is a good manga, with moral dilemma on both side of war. Some thing not concluded but at least it is ended neatly.

Dex-chan lover
A very good short story, with heavy matters, through I would have liked more development in other characters

Users who are viewing this thread