Trying to find a finished manga...

Manga I’m trying to find is about a meek teacher who starts working at a high school and a martial artist girl in Chinese clothes (like Ranma, I think she even has a ponytail) that has a crush on him. There’s also a nerdy girl that’s a yandere for the teacher and also an Utena/Hinagiku (from Hayate no Gotoku) type character that fights the main girl at some point. I can’t remember the name but I remember spirals being a part of it somehow...

Supporter
@potk So does the teacher has a relationship with that martial art girl? Is it Harem? Or the main focus is teaching or anything? Also any other physical traits of the teacher? Any other details or events you could remember at all?

Main teacher looks kinda like Zetsubou-sensei with black hair and glasses (IIRC the whole art style is similar to that manga, but a bit more loose and angular), and I think the martial artist girl is blonde. The MC and the martial artist girl had run into each other as kids and I think only she remembers him which is why she has a crush on him. The only real events I remember are confrontations between the martial artist girl and the yandere schoolgirl (who fights her with a box cutter I think) and with the Utena-type character (I think it takes place later in the manga and right when she’s about to lose she has a comedic love epiphany and rebounds)

EDIT: FOUND IT, it’s a manga called Nejimaki Kagyu

Users who are viewing this thread