Trying to find prehensile hair in Manhua and Manhwa?

Banned
I am looking for female protagonists with prehensile hair powers. please find them for me.

Dex-chan lover
"prehensile"
Big word being thrown about there!

Maybe you should have clarified just what "prehensile" means. IE: A monkey has a prehensile tail.
Thats just me being esoteric. Ohhhhh, another big word.

Banned
Big word being thrown about there!

Maybe you should have clarified just what "prehensile" means. IE: A monkey has a prehensile tail.
Thats just me being esoteric. Ohhhhh, another big word.
I meant finding female protagonists who use their hair as a weapon in Manhua and Manhwa.

Dex-chan lover
protagonists who use their hair as a weapon
I know because when I first heard that word, the commenter I was listening too. Described it the same way. There are tons of words out of use. If it was not for the church/state using Latin. Doctors would have an easy time describing parts of the body. Outside of the church, nobody uses Latin. Even in Aviation English must be spoken (not doing so, lead to some near disasters). But then it's only in aviation terms. Go figure.

Dex-chan lover
A lot of manga becomes anime, this site: https://anidb.net/ has some good search abilities. Look for your hair thing starting there. "Advanced search". You might find the name here as manga. ;)

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised you haven't gotten much help since this sounds like it should be somehow common in stories.
Your threads caught my attention, unfortunately I don't read many stories with superpowers (or manhwa/manhua) but I still wanted to help even if it's a very braindead recommendation that you probably know or don't care about.
So here's some characters/abilities from My. Hero. Academia.

Dex-chan lover
Can you send me prehensile hair chapters please?
The wiki pages I've linked already list the manga chapters and anime episodes the characters appear in.
Note that it's on MangaPlus and I don't know about the accessibility of the old chapters.

I don't know, but this guy seem kinda pushy order people around to find something that he can do it by himself, and what you had to do with "prehensile hair" anyway. this thread caught my attention because this guy been posting similar topic couple of times.

Dex-chan lover
If manga works, Dandadan's Aira Shiratori has prehensile hair. Fun read, too.

There must be tons of other examples out there, but all I can think of atm is Doppel from Monster Musume.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread