Trying to recall a oneshot

I remember a oneshot where a brother finds out his younger sister is going to crystallize if they don't hunt down and eat other crystallizing girls? I couldn't find it under any of the relevant tags on mangaupdates so now I have to find it and tag it myself out of sheer ocd

Supporter
@Akarroa Do you remember anything else about this oneshot? On that note, are you sure it was tagged as oneshot and not like 1st chapter to a series? I've seen it happened twice that the finders thought it was oneshot but turned out to be a series and they just read 1st chapter. Back the manga, the whole mood/ambience of it, is the brother protective? Was there any eating/guro scene? Even physical or personality traits of the brother and sister? Also did you read it on mangadex or somewhere else? etc

@Akarroa it is dead end loop, i am sure of it i read the first chapter and it was similar to your story

it was'nt one shot btw and have 2 volumes

This is not it, but it sure reminds me of
Laughter in the End of the World

@Yatsuki I remember the school nurse diagnoses her and immediately after leaving the class president is revealed to be crystallizing inside as well and attacks them with a custom longbow. I assumed oneshot because I don't remember it having other chapters but I could be wrong.
@ark-exodia3 no, that wasn't it but the premise is similar

read it on mangadex, kind of a dark action bit, there was no eating/guro scene, and I think they only had to eat their heart or something (even though I think that was the first part that would crystallize so enjoy the cronch I guess) and the brother was very protective and gets wounded in the fight.

Users who are viewing this thread