Trying to remember this manga title

Hello guys, i want to know the title of this manga.
But first i'm sorry if my english is not that good 🤣

The story is about a girl who wants to know how to love someone, but she's too shy when talking to the opposite gender. Somehow there's some angel (or fairy?) appeared in front of her. The angel give some quests to the girl so she won't feel awkward when socializing with boys (and she need to finish the quest because there's some kind of punishment but i forgot). The quests are actually too hard for her because she rarely talk to any boys. But there's one boy from her class that always kind to her. So she choose that boy as her target to accomplish the quests.
The quests that she got from the angel are getting harder and harder, like asking for a date, holding hands, kiss the boy, etc. This causes the girl to develop feelings towards the boy and vice-versa.
But the girl isn't sure with her feelings because all the things that she did solely to accomplish the quests.
Well, in the end the girl and the boy become a couple. Therefore the angel's task is finished and needs to leave the world. But the girl feels really sad about it.
I kind of forgot about this, but i think the angel choose to stay? Idk 😂😂

Oh, if i'm not mistaken the girl hairstyle is ponytail and she use glasses. Her appearance looks similar to Yukina from Watashini XX Shinasai. And she has one best friend, but i don't really remember about it.

Hope you guys know the title of this manga, because i want to reread it again ><.

Users who are viewing this thread