TS Boys With Unexpectedly Beautiful Girl Moves. - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Is MC considered as tomboy? Since she's acting like a man while being a woman

Dex-chan lover
Sooo she's into dudes who got gender swapped..? Is that like some common occurrence in this world? Because the job interviewer also didn't seem really surprised in the first chapter.

Group Leader
Sooo she's into dudes who got gender swapped..? Is that like some common occurrence in this world? Because the job interviewer also didn't seem really surprised in the first chapter.
If we take this manga as occuring in the same world as the author's other manga then it can't be too uncommon.

Dex-chan lover
You'd be surprised how many cis girls I'd encountered on JP twitter who are into genderswapped guys. Though less like the scary senpai here and more like "I want to watch them warmly as they experience having a female body".

Supporter
If we take this manga as occuring in the same world as the author's other manga then it can't be too uncommon.
Going beyond even that, "When I woke up, I was a girl" is the plot device of probably 99% of any given gender swap story.

Dex-chan lover
You'd be surprised how many cis girls I'd encountered on JP twitter who are into genderswapped guys. Though less like the scary senpai here and more like "I want to watch them warmly as they experience having a female body".
They say that, but how do you know it isn't just them thinking "now he isn't physically stronger than me, so he can't stop me now" (this is a joke btw. Although I'm sure out of 7 billion humans on this planet there is at least one female who thinks that.)

Dex-chan lover
This isn't trans situation, MC turned into a biological female, so I would say he's a she now.
Hmmmm... Yeah that is a tricky conundrum, but I'd say it's a situation like when a witch turns someone into a frog, that person is obviously biologically a frog, but I still would consider them to be a human being, because that's what they started out as, and that's what they are working towards becoming again, and that's what they want to be. So yes whilst he did become a she biologically, it's a presumably unnatural, and unwanted situation, and quite possibly temporary. so I still consider him to be a man.

Group Leader
"Oneshot."
"Chapter 2."
55.gif

Dex-chan lover
Oh no.

RUN

> cute and hot girl, way out of my league.

> the catch: she has a really weird fucking fetish, and is at least somewhat perverted

> however, I'm the first man she's ever met who actually matches her fetish, and almost down to the letter too.

> she's fallen for me hard and is extremely down bad.
this is an absolute fucking win lads and i would've absolutely taken it if i were in his place because yall know you don't get chances like these more than once or twice in your entire life.

Dex-chan lover
this is an absolute fucking win lads and i would've absolutely taken it if i were in his place because yall know you don't get chances like these more than once or twice in your entire life.
In fiction, probably. In real life? Woman has such a specific fetish that she probably spends 90% of her time with you complaining why you aren't living out her fantasized fetish. Trust me, she is going to make you feel miserable being in your own skin.

Don't ever stick your dick in crazy, my bros. It doesn't matter how hot she is, it's never worth it. Let's keep it in fiction.

Users who are viewing this thread