TSF danshi daigakusei ga furyō kanojo ni - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Bro I literally died when I knew it was machine-translated.

If you're going to translate, at least do it better than this. Especially with the bad typeset and the other thing xd

image.png

Group Leader
As stated: it is neither good nor well done. I fully accept your (and probably everyone elses) Judgement and won`t deny mx lsck of skills in language and editing.

The purpose was just wanting to understand what`s going on. And to inspire people to think: Well, I can do that better! ;)

BCS

Dex-chan lover
I have no idea what's going on but I don't think it's because of the translation

Unless there's some japanese pun on how riding a bike makes someone a woman

Dex-chan lover
I have no idea what's going on but I don't think it's because of the translation

Unless there's some japanese pun on how riding a bike makes someone a woman
If this is the same h-artist I think it is, most his short stories are without why and how

Dex-chan lover
As stated: it is neither good nor well done. I fully accept your (and probably everyone elses) Judgement and won`t deny mx lsck of skills in language and editing.

The purpose was just wanting to understand what`s going on. And to inspire people to think: Well, I can do that better! ;)
Well, I was half awake so I just saw it was machine-translated and laughed at it.

I presume you aren't like... fully fluent in english cause even if it is machine-translated, some people tend to put a bit of effort into making it sensible in english and not very rough like this.
Sorry if it came off as rude(especially this sentence), It's just even if you want to inspire people to translate it to be better, you really need to put in some actual effort and not just half-ass the type set and everything.

Dex-chan lover
Though that's just my own criticism, you don't really need to take it serious tho. Just saying the way how I see the translation xd

Dex-chan lover
Guys, it's not a serious comic anyways. It's literally a request scenario that the author drew. Look at the description of the pixiv source.

The only nuance that's lost using MTL here was the change in politeness that the guy/girl had, and even then it was still kinda there.

Group Leader
Ah, good to know.

btw. Panda: i don`t think you were rude. I am always up for constructive criticism. If you like you can correct my english (as you`ve already realized I`m not a native speaker) and I`ll reedit the 2 pages, this time with paint.net.

Or we just say: Nevermind, it`s not the best oneshot in the world ;-)

Aggregator gang
I have no idea what's going on but I don't think it's because of the translation. Unless there's some japanese pun on how riding a bike makes someone a woman
maybe its this

Users who are viewing this thread