Tsubaki-chou Lonely Planet - Vol. 10 Ch. 52

? Did he just, accepted her(his temp. Editor’s) invitation to future dates?
And Goro was right.... it was Fumi’s only home, the only place she could live or run to.... without a place to run off to, Akatsuki let her run off, how inconsiderate and immature.... on the other hand, she’s much more mature who thinks about her responsibilities and even thinks about returning to his Akatsuki’s place, despite her own feelings ?

Aggregator gang
Indeed you have much to learn, Akatsuki. At least you've realized that you have a problem.

Fed-Kun's army
"Is this what I get for giving so little thought to people's feeling up 'till now?" He thinks, while absentmindedly agreeing to meet up with his former editor for nice dinners once in a while.

Buddy. Please.

Dex-chan lover
GOROU COMING THE FUCK THROUGH

If Fumi is to end up with an older man, better for it to be Gorou than Akatsuki for now. He said as much, I suppose.

Dex-chan lover
Man, this is hard, I'm really starting to love Gorou more and more...
But I still want the main couple to make up get together...
-
p/s: that bookstore girl is wearing a UCLA hoodie lol alumni?

T/N for future chapters: the guy Katsura's with is apparently a crossover character from Hirunaka no Ryuusei, which I haven't read yet. That gave me such a headache until I figured it out, lmao.

(PS: for all those struggling between Fumi/Gorou and Fumi/Akatsuki, please consider... the OT3)

(I sure am)

Aggregator gang
Though on second thought - what the hell did Fumi expect Akatsuki to do? Tell his editor that he's dating an underage girl? Not to mention the same one who lives with him and is employed as his housekeeper? That's an arrest warrant waiting to happen.

I have a soft spot for Akatsuki. It's not just because he's hot, but because he can't express how he really feels about someone. Meh, at least he has the ability to do so. Nevertheless, as the adult in the relationship, he should've been more sensitive to Fumi's message when she returned the polish. A simple explanation in less than 20 words regarding advice on what a 16 year old would want as a souvenir would have sufficed. He already knew that she was jealous prior to his former editor coming to his house. He knew how she felt about them going out to dinner and that she was afraid that they would fall in love with each other. After voicing that fear, getting snubbed, then turning around and reinforcing that fear, I think the explanation was due, even without emotion. Furthermore, it was a dick move to make her cry like that. On her part, she should have been more assertive when it came down to the other woman. When asked if he's seeing someone, tell her, "yeah, me." She's only perpetuating her own misery with her "I'm a burden to everyone" attitude. Get your shit together and wise up. Go get your man before I draw myself into the manga and steal him from you and add him to my collection.

Yeah, as for Gorou, he just seems manipulative to me. He didn't bother to tell Fumi the whole truth about his meeting with Akatsuki prior to returning home. I never liked him from the get go.

Dex-chan lover
only a thot could take gorou's side in this
look at what he is doing to his friend

Dex-chan lover
I thought she'd just pretend not to recognize her lmao

@x754 Doesn't have to say he's dating Fumi just:
1. I'm not interested in romantic relationships.
2. I'm already dating someone.
3. There is someone I'm in love with.

If Fumi had been housekeeper to Gorou as originally planned, would she still have been drawn to Akatsuki (I suppose in that scenario she may not ever meet him), or would she date Gorou? He would never have seen her crying over her relationship issues (What sparked his interest), but she is a cute and sweet girl.

Surprisingly, I think he would have been more of a normal adult guardian/big brother to her. He is a lot more self-aware and conscious of social norms, so isn’t likely to overstep boundaries like Akatsuki. Despite how frivolous he seems, I think he’s more responsible in general too. Of course, this is shoujo, so it’d probably happen anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, now Gorou is starting to piss me off too. I seriously wanna punch Gorou and Akatsuki on their faces, jeez.

Dex-chan lover
Holy moly is that Uncle Yukichi from Hirunaka no Ryuusei and is that who he ended up marrying :O

Users who are viewing this thread