Tsubaki-chou Lonely Planet - Vol. 12 Ch. 64

Fed-Kun's army
Very reasonable dad all things considered. Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Can't fault the dad, your underage daughter dating some old dude, who sees nothing wrong with this relationship? Nah

Dex-chan lover
@camberry he doesn't seem overprotective, he just doesn't want his kid to be manipulated by an adult man into a relationship. Obviously, we know that isn't the case, but from his perspective it's shady af

@pokefairy its been super long since i last read this one so i forgot most stuff but...! since theres this sort of conflict with dads so often in shoujo manga ig im just tired of seeing this trope around. i do have to admit that the writings very good in this manga and its realistic, this arcs just not my cup of tea haha

Dex-chan lover
@camberry oh I totally get where you're coming from! It's very over-used, this might be a rare case of it making sense (though the dad sent his young daughter to live with an unknown man, and that's super irresponsible)

Dex-chan lover
Can't say I blame the dad, his daughter is still underage and in his eyes still innocent. Reasonable to think that an older man is taking advantage of that innocence from a dads point of view.

I feel that Akatsuki told her to go because he knows what it’s like to have conflict with a parent and grow apart so he doesn’t want that for Ohno.
Also he decided to tell the truth straight up instead of trying to cover it cause he wants to build trust in a relationship he values most I think. Idk just my opinion tho😅
thanks for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread