Tsubaki-chou Lonely Planet - Vol. 14 Ch. 77

For sure there is an extra chapter about You and Aioi, so technically it's not over yet 😁

Banned
Ahhh.... touching. Always makes me a little sad when a story comes to an end. But there are still like 8 chapters according to the "total chapters"?

Banned
the fucking timeskip
every time
absolutely nutty
just marry her right away ffs, school & job are a total waste

It ended quickly but i reaaaally liked the ending with the pictures of them and their kid growing up as a family ❤

Wow this had a more mature feel to it than Daytime shooting star. I also liked the transition to the ending where it's the same scene as the first chapter.

Thank you for all the work, this was a beautiful final chapter. It's nice to have closure with a story like this.

Dex-chan lover
That was lovely. I'm glad they got married in traditional Japanese style and he didn't cut his hair. Somehow for him going Western, particularly with short hair, would have been so wrong.

😭😭😭😭 So good! I just ugly cried so bad reading this. I’m so so happy for them. Thank you for translating this! 😭😭😭

My God!!! I can't believe it's the end! I just so love this manga. Thank you for translating all the chapters:). I am crying now but it's good that they were happy and together ^^.

that was so beautiful omg :,,,) I read the spanish scanlation which used the chinese version of the ending and the japanese version is a million times better. MY FAVE MANGA! I hope the side stories get translated eventually!!

Group Leader
It's all wrapped up, nice closure ;; Dunno why the ending kinda clenched my heart, beautiful but kinda heart-wrenching :'

Dex-chan lover
8 extra chapters them? I liked this ending, with just the photos the author explained a lot of how their “together” lives went, really nice...

Users who are viewing this thread