Tsubaki-chou Lonely Planet - Vol. 14 Ch. 77

My heart!! ❤️ Thank you so much for this!! I hope someone would pick up the extra chapters because it feels so bad to say goodbye to them 🥺

😭😭😭😭you know it's the end when you see a lot of art and it's not even a bonus chapter ...😭 i'll miss this so much 😢

This was the sweetest love story ever 😭 I can’t believe there’s going to be no more of this couple

I feel like I’ve been waiting forever just for these last 2 chapters. I want to cry, this is my favorite manga and I’ve just waited so long to see the ending. There’s another group translating TCLP and they have the rest of the chapters done but aren’t releasing them but will post spoilers on their tumblr. I waited patiently but seeing them post spoilers was awful when I know they won’t be releasing the actual chapters any time soon. I got so frustrated waiting and now I finally got to the end without being completely being spoiled. Thank you so much for posting the last two chapters. You are a saint and I love you, thank you for your hard work~!
(´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`) ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡

I AM CRYING. 😭😭😭
THIS WILL ALWAYS BE MY FAVORITE. I can’ believed it already ended. I can’t believed I was able to read it. Thank you so much for translating.
Maaan, they’re so perfect for each other. I am just so happy for them. 🥺🥺🥺

THANK YOU. tsubaki-chou lonely planet really skyrocketed to being my favorite shoujo manga.

Yaaaaaas! All of that development, all of the buildup.. All of it wasn't wasted.. Thank you.

That was one hell of a ride of touching TT^TT demn... I love this slow pace manga.. it really feels realistic a bit more than others.. I'll miss this manga and probably be reading them again some time soon.. thanks everyone!! And also yamamori sensei!! I'm content!

The little middle part where they were both not understanding each other was a little annoying I still liked it a lot and after that it spiked in quality this is a really good shoujo with not too many of the tropes

Fed-Kun's army
Want a nice romance manga with a warm fluffy ending? Look no more!

8/10 could’ve used more drama but it was a overall feel good ride =)

Im a cold hearted guy who hides my true self but ill say i got focused on this manga and really i just the ending hurt my heart and i loved all of it and its indescribable nothing has made me feel this way and this author made me do something that i will never do in forever and i think i want to feel it more thank you translators and proofreaders and all the people who worked on this even the mangaka and i wish that i'll find more things that will make me feel like this

There we go lads!! The last voyage of our ship has come to an end.. its been fun sailing with y'all

Users who are viewing this thread