Tsubaki-chou Lonely Planet - Vol. 9 Ch. 48

Totally nothing frienship-ending about making moves on your bestfriend's girlfriend while he's out of town. Non-romantic relationships are treated like dirt in romance manga.

I've read up to chapter 50 from a different translator and all I've got to say is that you guys don't have to worry.

@Melchior I haven't read ahead, but this seems so far out of character for Gorou that I don't think he's really hitting on her conciously, so I don't think its an issue.

Akatsuki , you're lucky enough to has such a good friend you know ... Or else fumi would be snatch for sure sksksksks

Fed-Kun's army
I retract what I said earlier. I think Gorou being the other guy is perfect because our Miss Protag needs to be with another guy to cause drama. If it was with someone random it would be infuriating, right? WHY IS SHE ALL CHUMMY CHUMMY WITH THIS NEW GUY. But it’s with Gorou. Someone she actually would trust. Him being the best friend to Sensei and making a move on her is still pretty shitty tho but I have yet to see past the cliffhanger so idk if he actually did

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna give Gorou the benefit of the doubt, but he takes another step forward my respect for him will decrease a few levels.

Users who are viewing this thread