Tsubaki the Hope Seller - Vol. 4 Ch. 36 - The one who eats, the one who gets eaten (part 10)

Dex-chan lover
A very painful ending but Im glad the two of them finally found legitimate intimacy albeit in death. They were both products of their environment and they turned it towards each other in horrendous ways. I wonder if there was even hope for them to have worked through it.

Group Leader
A very painful ending but Im glad the two of them finally found legitimate intimacy albeit in death. They were both products of their environment and they turned it towards each other in horrendous ways. I wonder if there was even hope for them to have worked through it.
Yeah, who knows...maybe if Miyama had met sensei Hosen a bit earlier...
Why are they covered in roots at the end?!
I'm not sure to be honest...maybe they are "imaginary roots", they are not "real". I even have some doubts Fuji was still alive when they had sex, but who knows for sure.

Supporter
Are you talking about the translator and the reddit mod?

Yeah no be careful Shunga for any discussion on reddit. People will be really weird in their spaces there. Still though, I will say this arc hit me the most. It was constantly on my mind. It was so tragic, the creation of the circumstances that allowed for the tragic romance and the lead up to their deaths was so sad. All they wanted was to express how much they meant to each other like legit couples and at every turn it couldn't be completed. Until it was and the price that was paid was their lives

Users who are viewing this thread