Tsubame Tip Off! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I might say it's kinda stereotypical to think that tall peoples can play basket but whatever. We don't have that much sport Yuri and the last Basket Yuri isn't really focus on the basket side so it's cool i guess.

Dex-chan lover
̶I̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶g̶i̶r̶l̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶u̶n̶i̶f̶o̶r̶m̶ ̶ I love yuri and with a mix of sports it can get pretty exciting, of course there's always the tension between love and getting serious during a match (like how they tell you to NOT have a relationship in the job) but let's see how they handle this, this first chapter almost feels like a oneshot to be honest haha.

There's another yuri story with basket as the main theme but the main protagonist didn't fit so she became a manager instead.

Dex-chan lover
yikes looks like the childhood friend already noticed that Tall girl is in love with choco BB girl.....please no love triangle cause choco girls design is sooooo much better than childhood friend OTL

Dex-chan lover
people are saying “finally a story about a tall girl who is actually tall.”

she is a whole foot taller than the average. how high are your standards?

Contributor
What nationality gives you red eyes, blond hair, and brown skin?

...When half-japanese, with dominant black hair genes?

I know, I know, red eyes, dark skin and blonde hair is a time-honoured and traditional "exotic" anime racial profile (usually hailing from the tropics, I think?), for better or for worse. I'm just poking fun.

Dex-chan lover
It's not that insanely rare, at least in the US. There were 2 girls over 6" in my grade level throughout school (2 out of around 80 students). One of them was the same height as this protagonist I think.

I think they picked a good height, as it is both believably tall and believable that she would be treated differently because of it.

Dex-chan lover
Tim Duncan reference, nice. That means the love interest is Tony Parker?

Group Leader
@mmosimca This hight is normal and not that rare in America/Europe, but not in Asia. People there on avarage may be 10/15 cm (4/6 inches) shorter.

Users who are viewing this thread