Tsubame Tip-Off! - Vol. 5 Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
Thank you thank you for TL!!

Been waiting for this update for like ever!

Dex-chan lover
Its finally back?! A years waiting is over!

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update! And yes no need for explaining, botton line is we are getting fans translation of a manga for free, it's a luxury that we shouldn't take for granted

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! I missed the bball action. They captured the feeling of training well here...and I wonder if that daydream is a prophecy of something that'll happen in the finale? Probably a timeskip involved, since I imagine 9 chapters is a bit too short to move things along that fast.

Also seeing Ippon Again! on the list at the end hurts lol

Spanish scans are leagues ahead...maybe even up to the end (haven't checked but it was close last time), by coincidence the group doing the English ones stopped right where the anime eventually did before going defunct. And that part of the story is basically just the extended prologue.

Dex-chan lover
I missed you but I want to thank you for coming back to this. No matter how long the chapters take I’ll be waiting. Life takes weird turns so I hope everything is well. I was kinda looking forward to the usual talk of free agency or the Finals but oh well. Thanks again. Stay safe

Thanks for the update! And yes no need for explaining, botton line is we are getting fans translation of a manga for free, it's a luxury that we shouldn't take for granted
Thanks for understanding, I don't believe I've taken getting translations for granted, but I think being aware of this perspective is important. It's tough to do.
Thanks for the chapter! I missed the bball action. They captured the feeling of training well here...and I wonder if that daydream is a prophecy of something that'll happen in the finale? Probably a timeskip involved, since I imagine 9 chapters is a bit too short to move things along that fast.

Also seeing Ippon Again! on the list at the end hurts lol

Spanish scans are leagues ahead...maybe even up to the end (haven't checked but it was close last time), by coincidence the group doing the English ones stopped right where the anime eventually did before going defunct. And that part of the story is basically just the extended prologue.
I'd really like to scan Mou Ippon in the future, but I don't know anyone who can translate or redraw and loves that series. I followed the raws for a long while until it ended, and it's surpassed Tsubame as my favourite girls sports series.

Mummy Clap actually stopped cus they finished their main series, at the time the first trailer for anime had come out. And the anime actually sped through more chapters that aren't translated in English yet.
I missed you but I want to thank you for coming back to this. No matter how long the chapters take I’ll be waiting. Life takes weird turns so I hope everything is well. I was kinda looking forward to the usual talk of free agency or the Finals but oh well. Thanks again. Stay safe
Nice to see you, I'm good. I still kept up with the NBA, it's been a very crazy free agency, and the West becomes tougher and tougher by the day. As for my team, well it's questionable to say the least, it feels like they have no idea what they're doing. They've added nobody. Westbrook on the Nuggets would be interesting, but it's by no means a championship move. Getting Daron Holmes is great cus they wanted him, DJ coming back is cool too, but we've lost more than we've gained. It's hard to see us winning a championship, but I'll always be rooting on us when game time comes!

As for the Finals, I didn't expect Dallas to win, and with the whole beef between fans of Jokic and Luka I had no problem watching them get 3-0'd and eventually lose in 5. The only team that beat the Celtics twice was the Nuggets iirc, and we failed to get to the top, so it wasn't surprising how things turned out, the Celtics were dominant all year. Game 3 was an awesome series-deciding game, but didn't pay too much attention besides that. I actually cancelled my League Pass subscription after Game 5, I just wanna see Jokic and co. play another game.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for understanding, I don't believe I've taken getting translations for granted, but I think being aware of this perspective is important. It's tough to do.

I'd really like to scan Mou Ippon in the future, but I don't know anyone who can translate or redraw and loves that series. I followed the raws for a long while until it ended, and it's surpassed Tsubame as my favourite girls sports series.

Mummy Clap actually stopped cus they finished their main series, at the time the first trailer for anime had come out. And the anime actually sped through more chapters that aren't translated in English yet.

Nice to see you, I'm good. I still kept up with the NBA, it's been a very crazy free agency, and the West becomes tougher and tougher by the day. As for my team, well it's questionable to say the least, it feels like they have no idea what they're doing. They've added nobody. Westbrook on the Nuggets would be interesting, but it's by no means a championship move. Getting Daron Holmes is great cus they wanted him, DJ coming back is cool too, but we've lost more than we've gained. It's hard to see us winning a championship, but I'll always be rooting on us when game time comes!

As for the Finals, I didn't expect Dallas to win, and with the whole beef between fans of Jokic and Luka I had no problem watching them get 3-0'd and eventually lose in 5. The only team that beat the Celtics twice was the Nuggets iirc, and we failed to get to the top, so it wasn't surprising how things turned out, the Celtics were dominant all year. Game 3 was an awesome series-deciding game, but didn't pay too much attention besides that. I actually cancelled my League Pass subscription after Game 5, I just wanna see Jokic and co. play another game.
Don’t worry my Lakers are in even more dire straits than the Nuggets. Being a fan is great sometimes and others you scratch your head. Just something I’ve learned over the past 25+ years watching sports lol

Fed-Kun's army
Good to see you again! Thanks for bringing these girls back—hope life is treating you as well as it can:bocchiwave:

it's okay!! we can wait, even if it took years to finish it
Thx for coming back and translating the chapters!

I just discovered this today thanks to your update-- its awesome!! It's the first sports manga ive been able to get really into, and its SOOO GOOD! Thank you so very much for translating this!!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL! Welcome back 🙏

Part of me still holds out hope that our protag’s crush will actually lead to romance.
Although 9 chapters isn’t a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread