Tsubasa -RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE-

Mei

This is tagged as Shoujo on the demographic, but it should be Shounen...

Oh lord I remember reading this as a kid and loving it from my old library nearly almost 8 years ago, I can't wait to finally both finish and reread the series

Man, what a mess this ended up being, reeks of the authors not knowing how to end it and then just throwing random ideas at it, see what sticks, except nothing does at the end.

Hell, even the wiki has an entire SECTION to try an explain that unholy mess of an ending.

Group Leader
I doubt this can be considered shounen either. Would be surprised if any kid could completely understand that clusterfuck of an ending.

Aggregator gang
Marvel: "Infinity war is the most ambitious crossover event in history"
CLAMP: laughs in Japanese
(stolen joke from some guy on YT)

I don't know if I should risk reading/watching this cause I know it'll break me one way or another just because I know the cast of CCS even though its a different universe
Seem's like the ending is a mess too, should I risk it?

Edit: grammar

Isekai is modern trash and isekai with muliple world travel are uninspired and those writers are hacks
clamp: laughs in egg

Double-page supporter
i don't know how i should classify this one, especially with that...weird ending, but i liked it overall, and wow the lore is pretty vast

Group Leader
I liked the ending, is it weird? A little, but it makes sense, Definitely worth reading.

Dex-chan lover
@calmbreez
ayy no worries holmes 🙂
just a warning heads up, you can enjoy this series as it is but with all 'Related' stories they became like one big 'Clamp universe' and this one give cameos on those other series.
xxxHolic main characters is a pretty important character in here though, I think there's a moment in both manga where thing kinda happen at the same time.
I've read them ages ago and honestly this one is pretty confusing at that time and I just shut off my brain lmao.
but romance wise, clamp definitely put their mind on their series. they're fujoshit afterall
and talkin bout romance, Adachi Mitsuru is one of my favorite with his own flavors of romance story.
check out Cross Game and Katsu! and see how you think about him.
cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread