Tsubasa to Hotaru - Vol. 9 Ch. 39

Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2018
Messages
251
Omg!!! Finally they overcome the "Hina-obstacle"! So cute :3
 

jak

Contributor
Joined
Jan 23, 2018
Messages
4,948
Finally, but I doubt Toba is gonna take it lying down. I'm sure he will be a little bitch about it.
 
Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2018
Messages
128
Hina is a bitch and although I was on the Toba ship at the beginning he started to piss me off a bit too much
 
Active member
Joined
Nov 30, 2018
Messages
89
i was sick of toba essentially being truck-kun and with Hina being so much of a pain in this, but drama needs drama, regardless where it comes from i guess.

but finally its done with the two being together finally
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 17, 2024
Messages
563
"I know she was kissing Toba, but she actually likes so much and she is so pure so I will never mention it again."

I mean, why not have a simple dialog where that is explained?...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top