Tsugi wa Anata ga Yarareru Ban Death. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

Dex-chan lover
You seem like a person to jump to conclusions and have reading comprehension problems. When did I ever imply that I hated JUM? I have been reading JUM's rape manga since before you were even in this website. Unless I explicitly state "I hate JUM" I don't hate them. And you'll probably say "Oh but I thought-" I do not care what you thought, you were wrong.
Then what are trying to insinuate here? You already branded JUM as JRM because "Yeah, JUM uploads Erotica and SV stuff. Better call them JRM from now on." The U in their name is synonymous with "hated" because of reasons, mostly because of sexual stuff which is prevalent in Japanese media. SV is always a hated content, so it's obvious that it's an easy pick for them but that doesn't mean they purposefully choose stuff because they want that specific content. So how about the other neglected stuff JUM picked where there's no SV or Erotica even? "Yup, they're still JRM."

Power Uploader
Then what are trying to insinuate here? You already branded JUM as JRM because "Yeah, JUM uploads Erotica and SV stuff. Better call them JRM from now on." The U in their name is synonymous with "hated" because of reasons, mostly because of sexual stuff which is prevalent in Japanese media. SV is always a hated content, so it's obvious that it's an easy pick for them but that doesn't mean they purposefully choose stuff because they want that specific content. So how about the other neglected stuff JUM picked where there's no SV or Erotica even? "Yup, they're still JRM."
It's crazy how the joke totally went above your head and caused you to yap for this long

Users who are viewing this thread