Tsugihagi Darake no Saikyou Yuusha - Vol. 3 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, this party has some interesting composition. The Hero is an undead monster that craves flesh, the saintess is suicidally depressed, the sage is a loli bear girl who can't cast spells anymore, and the warrior is basically a human-sized kaiju.

Dex-chan lover
Could be a dragon, but right now I'm guessing it's just a mage of some type. Either way, a heavy armor battlemage type character is always welcome, I feel like they don't get used enough (versus something like a light-armored magical swordsman).

Dex-chan lover
I know your dead but pls heal these girls
i mean
yeah she can you aint wrong
still funny to see
Also i guess that with how they mentioend his head was taken the ppl of humantiy decided to put a fucking Kaiju mecha head on his body lmao ?
i guess they will explain soonw hy he got a head

Dex-chan lover
It’s probably because I don’t know how to read Japanese sound effects, but I have the hardest time following fight scenes.

Not that anyone asked lol, ty for translation

• Funny
Reactions: le3
Fed-Kun's army
It’s probably because I don’t know how to read Japanese sound effects, but I have the hardest time following fight scenes.

Its been like 15 years since I took Japanese so all I could recognize was "Do Do Do Do" (thumping) for page 7 lmao. I always appreciated the way Kubo did sound effects because even if you couldn't read katakana the effect of what he was going for still came through.

Dex-chan lover

This is good feedback. I don't personally have the skills for redrawing especially with highly stylized SFX, hence why i've left them as is, but if it helps people follow more intense scenes im happy to leave SFX notes in the margins
EDIT: Before anyone points it out I know i've already done it here and there, but I wasn't sure if they were neccesary or not :censored:

Users who are viewing this thread