Tsugihagi Darake no Saikyou Yuusha - Vol. 5 Ch. 40 - Desired Tranformation

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
97
Thanks for the translation.

So, the church, in their infinite wisdom, decided that the best course of action was to put the demon king's soul/psyche in the saintess' body. Headless chickens, the bunch of them. They deserve whatever is coming to them.

Or rather, this crapsack world can't burn down soon enough. I don't even think there's any catharsis available at the end of the story. Forget about watching a train wreck in slow motion, we're right after it has already happened, here to count the bodies and despair at the slaughter. If this is the average for a grimdark story, then I think I'll stick to nobledark. At least, there I can still afford to hope.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 12, 2018
Messages
12,808
Hmmm. Last chapter by KDT was last month. Dunno if this is a snipe... :thonk:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top