Tsugihagi Darake no Saikyou Yuusha - Vol. 5 Ch. 41 - Sound of Shattering

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 30, 2023
Messages
4,134
Just eat that guy already and be done with it. "Oh POOR ARES! HE ONLY MURDERED PEOPLE OH SPARE HIM!"
No. i can't bring myself to feel sorry for him at all. he is too bloodthrist before he turned into this final fantasy boss.
 
Contributor
Joined
Mar 19, 2018
Messages
142
Just eat that guy already and be done with it. "Oh POOR ARES! HE ONLY MURDERED PEOPLE OH SPARE HIM!"
No. i can't bring myself to feel sorry for him at all. he is too bloodthrist before he turned into this final fantasy boss.
As much as I want to agree, I don't wish for the MC to lose more of his humanity munching on people if he can help it.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 11, 2023
Messages
1,111
Thanks for the chapters. Have they told us who's inside the priestess? I remember the seed being taken from the gardener scarecrow lookin guy who fucked up our previous lady hard but not much other than that (if thats even accurate)
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 30, 2023
Messages
4,134
As much as I want to agree, I don't wish for the MC to lose more of his humanity munching on people if he can help it.
That is a fair point. but at this point Ares no longer is a "people" he is outright a monster. so let's give MC a bottle of BBQ sauce.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 7, 2023
Messages
5,336
Oh my God

I forgot about this manga, I remember the despair and how unfair some of the battle are. Time to re-read it
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top