Tsugihagi Mirai - Ch. 2 - The Flawed, Sheltered Girl

Aggregator gang
Considering the author past work about a medicine that make you a highschooler again. I will not surprised if the plot of this is that they were a clone or something.

Oh, so this will be a to the moon ripoff? To be honest, this feels so much plain. Telling readers of what happened that early in story killed all the mystery for me

Dex-chan lover
Wow, I got goosebumps from that flashback twist ending! Yayoi Sou may astound us again with this story.

Aside from Ichika's mother being overprotective since the accident, and Ichika being anxious of causing anyone trouble, along with the fact that all were rejected from every other job they tried for whatever reason...

Mitsuba (Director) and Kozuki (Superior) were present and involved in the miraculous saving of Ichika who would have most likely died or become handicapped.
So, the three (unaware) must be results of a secret experiment that healed them from that accident.
I'm assuming the other employers were either aware or manipulated by Mitsuba and Kozuki to not hire them, so that they can supervise them personally.

Users who are viewing this thread