Tsugumomo - Vol. 16 Ch. 81 - Kazuya and Azami 2

Dex-chan lover
Since Azami wasn't given a true name, Azami will be beaten once Kuzuya creates one, like at the end of "The Neverending Story" where the Nothing was beaten by giving the empress a new name. All that will be left is to defeat Kanaka.

Fed-Kun's army
So yeah.... it's definitely his fault for trying to make more amasogis. Azami was a good child, I feel bad if we have to actually kill her or let her go later on in the story.

Aggregator gang
damn, both the mom and the child are bloody screwed up. Well more like the mom is screwed up and the child is bloody stupid. Welp

Dex-chan lover
Shouldn't have tried to fulfill mom's every wish!
Making a psychopath really powerful backfired there

It's amazing how the author keeps worrying about lewds lol
I'm enjoying this arc a lot even if it's a flashback and I think that his manga is really great. I'm slowing buying the Japanese volumes for him!

Aggregator gang
@mayamadness I wonder what disturbed you, I said something which is similar to what that has been already said in this thread.

"so the bastard himself is at the fault for all of this."

I don't remember what I was actually talking about so I won't act like I do but please check the date when I made that comment you were referencing to. I am guessing he did something stupid because I called him stupid, if that was what triggered your need to make an uppercase comment then I am sorry.

I mean... I just don't know why you are making a fuss about an 11-month-old comment, I get if it was something discussing that happened in the manga but not something irrelevant and dumb.

If that clothes wasn't kanaka's this might not happen
Welp she's a troublesome girl with a shadowy thingy lingering in her

Dex-chan lover
The real fault is that the retard say kill instead of defeat, or battle, or whatever other word that could have skippef this mess

Dex-chan lover
The real fault is that the retard say kill instead of defeat, or battle, or whatever other word that could have skippef this mess
it’s a child, he probably isn’t concerned about the wording, or he wants a challenge since plain defeat isn’t life-threatening

Users who are viewing this thread