Tsugumomo - Vol. 22 Ch. 110 - Kazuya vs. Madarai 6

Fed-Kun's army
Long time, no giga cloth-drill break.

Giga chain-drill break just didn't have the same "umph" in it.

Finally now I can stop seeing that old bastards face, plus we got Kiriha back so all is well. Now i just hope he gets executed.

Dex-chan lover
Obviously.

And now they go find the glue tsukumogami to repair the flute and Kiriya sticks his dick in the end to resurrect it, right?
Oh yeah, and then obi-girl and flute-girl fight over who gets to molest him.

nice, the art was fantastic, i like the return of Kiriha and now they can use 8, but if this is the end of Kyouka i will feel disappointed

Dex-chan lover
so kiriha and kyouka's big climax reveal that lets them win is.... "if you think about it, he should actually be weak"??

that's dumb. at least set it up with something like "we can't use our heavy attack because he'd be able to counterattack while he defends!" so that the reveal is "we could have heavy-attacked the whole time because he can 'only do one thing at a time'". (also, don't write the earlier stage of the fight with him pretty clearly doing more things at the same time than most characters do in any fight in this manga.)

otherwise it feels like they didn't need to realize the "twist" and their next attack would just win regardless. or is it looney tunes logic and he's not weak until you point it out to him?

i wouldn't bother poking holes in this if the art weren't so good that it raises the standard for the writing

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I just realized why so many of the past comments disliked this arc, they had to wait months for this arcs conclusion. All I had to do was binge it and I enjoyed it. Can’t imagine reading this monthly with no Kiriha lmao

Users who are viewing this thread