Tsugumomo - Vol. 23 Ch. 115 - Slaves in Another World (Lewd Edit)

@MangaField not really my concern, but to have your favorite manga only with clean art? What a waste... Masterpiece manga relied on surrealism and deformities to convey its vast uniqueness, some uses basic concepts of composition to relay an emotion... Not some old man's fantasy spoiled teenagers like you can relate... To start with manga started as a form of literature and I'm sure some readers have better imagery to some static doodles which only the speech bubble matters.

Dex-chan lover
@Srkn

Please show me where I wrote „clean“ art. Are you guys not able to read? I wrote „awesome“, which includes every artwork that I personally find good, regardless of cleanliness.
Please, guys, you really have to learn to read, if you want to argue.

@Yautja
Grammar? Do you understand japanese? Because I don‘t, so that point is invalid. Scanlations aren‘t the work of the mangaka.
Yes, 50%. Because if I wouldn‘t like artwork (like you, apparently), I wouldn‘t read manga, I would read books. Artwork is the only thing that separates a manga from a book. Therefore, it is insanely importan.

Are you a heterosexual man? If yes, are you attracted to homosexual men in Yaoi manga? Probably not, because you are hetero.
Are you attracted to and sexuall aroused by children or children-looking people in manga? Then you are a pedophile. Because that‘s a sexual orientation, just like hetero and homo. It doesn‘t matter that they are fiction, because they are drawn to resemble real children. Otherwise you would be attracted to adult manly male characters too. But you aren‘t, are you? So obviously fictions has a link to reality.

Dex-chan lover
guys, there is this amazing technology known as "blocking" that lets you hide posts made by people that are being too stupid to stand

@Mangafield Idk... I do think I emphasized on the imagination thingie though... Few of my favorite manga is an SM BL stuff with horror connotation, some even with guro.. of course, a regular picky person wouldn't even imagine someone having read that kind of thing... And to point off, I hate commercial artists who never even knew the word "storytelling"... (I am not trying to argue, mind you. I'm just noting it's a shame being a bland human)

Dex-chan lover
@Srkn

I hear you. I‘ve read over 700 manga, naturally many were rather obscure. Take Dorohedoro for example - quite the opposite of clean art but I love it!
Again, I just don‘t know where you have read that I only read manga with clean art.

@wedus
The 2000s called, they want their insults back.

Group Leader
@MangaField I like how you ignore that the artist draws all different types of bodies, including those that are skinny and overweight. Fixating on what you consider to be "pedophile bait" says more about you than the manga.

Also whole we're on the topic of the "over 700 manga" you have read, let's talk about your avatar. You know, the one with the girl with tits bigger than her head and a waist smaller than it. Clearly the pinnacle of art. Don't get me wrong, I think One Piece is a find manga and style is something to be respected, but when you come in here trying to make such an argument, you REALLY should make sure you don't look like a complete fucking idiot when you try.

Dex-chan lover
@Tarage

It‘s so ironic, how you are making an idiot out of yourself.

Some characters in this manga are drawn like children and they have sex. I don‘t know how that is not material for pedophiles. Just because there are other, adult, characters, doesn‘t take away from the fact, that there are sexualized children in this manga.
Why are you distracting?

Why are you guys in this thread so illiterate? Where did I write that One Piece has objectively awesome art? How do you conclude from the choice of my avatar that I like the way women are drawn in One Piece?
Why is everyone here so awful in reading a comment and actually understanding it? You guys are assuming so much about me, that I never said.

Also, why are you so hateful and so mean to me? Why do you feel the need to insult me that bad? Don‘t you have any dignity?

Dex-chan lover
And btw., don‘t bother to reply. I was just asking rhetorical question.
You have proved to be incapable in forming arguments that actually address my points. Go back to your pedo-material and be happy.

Group Leader
@MangaField Is this your first day reading manga?

"Why are you guys in this thread so illiterate?"
If you run into an asshole on the street, maybe they're just an asshole. If all you run into on the street are assholes, maybe you're the asshole.

"How do you conclude from the choice of my avatar that I like the way women are drawn in One Piece?"
I too have an avatar that I hate. You are in good company. What's your next avatar going to be, Tsugumomo?

"Also, why are you so hateful and so mean to me?"
Again... if all you run into are assholes...

"You have proved to be incapable in forming arguments that actually address my points. Go back to your pedo-material and be happy."
I made one post and you're dismissing it outright? I refuted your arguments, explained why you're wrong, and you just double down on your "But pedophilia!" Are you a child? You argue like one.

Dex-chan lover
@Tarage
Is Robin in a sexual pose on my avatar or is she drawn badly? I think not. So why do you think I hate it? You are, again, assuming something that I never wrote.
I have that avatar because One Piece has my favorite artwork (subjective - I don‘t claim it‘s objectively the best) and his color spreads are wonderful (unfortunately Oda has increasingly drawn fanservice in the CS in the last years - which I hate and which is not the case in my avatar).

I don‘t see how I am the asshole for suggesting watching children having sex is bad. But hey - whatever floats your boat!

What exactly are your points?
-That One Piece has overexaggerated body features and hasn‘t the objectively best art? I agree. But I don‘t see how that is a counter argument to what I wrote.
-That there are also adult characters in Tsugumomo? I agree. But I don‘t see how that is a counter argument to what I wrote.

You make no sense, dude. All you can do is insult me like a child, but are incapable of clearly communicating what you want to say. Please try not using insults, you might be even able to get your points across then.

Don't feed him. He's either troll or one of those holier than thou assholes (while secretly being real pedo who fap to real CP - somehow most of them turn to be that way). Not to mention having brain disorder which equals drawings with reality.

@MangaField amazing then... Only read few manga, most not my taste... Also, I don't really care about you, just share your fav manga so we can proceed...

Double-page supporter
@Rugid
I think he's made that very clear. Moron actually thinks that grammar isn't a part of a good writing just because it's a translated work or originally wrote in Japanese.

This guy said pedophilia is a fucking sexual orientation. Holy shit man.

Group Leader
@MangaField
"Is Robin in a sexual pose on my avatar or is she drawn badly? I think not."
Her tits are as big as her head, and her waist is as small as her head. Are you trying to imply there's nothing sexual about it?

Really I'm amazed that you're still here. This is chapter 115.5. Are you honestly trying to tell me that you're still reading this even though you hate it and it makes you sick?

Dex-chan lover
@Tarage

No, I truly don’t think that a woman who is reading a book to her friends is sexual. If you know One Piece you know that there are quite a few way more explicitly sexual poses in the color spreads, especially in the summer ones (which I, as mentioned, don‘t like).
Are you honestly implying that a woman with big breasts has to be automatically sexualized, no matter the situation?
If yes, then you are either 14 years old or a sex addict.

I didn‘t say I hate Tsugumomo or that it makes me sick. Once again you just write words that I never, ever wrote, you just can‘t help yourself. ?
I just don‘t like the fanservice part.

Dex-chan lover
@Yautja

So you blame the mangaka, because the english scanlation of his work is shit?
Wow, you are really not the brightest fella. ?
You can‘t evaluate a manga based on factors that are not in the power of its creator. Is that so hard to understand?
What‘s next? Saying a TV show is shit, because you didn‘t like the ads between the episodes?

Yes, it‘s a sexual orientation. Pedophiles are sexually attracted to children. Their sexual drive is oriented to a certain group of people.
Just like straight or gay or bi or pan or whatever else there is.
The difference is that they are attracted to children, and sexually engaging with children is, under no circumstances, okay (I hope I don‘t have to even write that, but then again.... you guys are turned on by fictional children, so...).
That‘s why pedophilia is also (rightfully) a mental illness and needs to be treated. And of course pedophiles should never let to be near children.
That all doesn‘t change the fact that it‘s a sick form of sexual orientation though.

Group Leader
@MangaField
"No, I truly don’t think that a woman who is reading a book to her friends is sexual."
Okay so her proportions being that of a bimbo barbie doll do nothing for you.

"If yes, then you are either 14 years old or a sex addict."
Says the one upset about Tsugumomo being "too sexualized".

"I just don‘t like the fanservice part."
That's... literally EVERY CHAPTER OF THE MANGA. Do you actually read it? Or are you jamming your thumbs into your eyes?

Stop with this "you just can't help yourself" nonsense. No one here thinks you are acting like some sort of manga elite. I'm going to echo Srkn's question. What is your favorite manga? Tell us what you consider a good manga to be since this is clearly upsetting you on an emotional level.

Users who are viewing this thread