Tsugumomo - Vol. 23 Ch. 117 - Level Ups and Tentacles

Dex-chan lover
Hold on! Those are fancervice monsters, you can't kill fancervice monsters!
Wait. Wasn't it the world of novel? What kinda read is this?

Double-page supporter
If not for the long time required to a chapter be made, this deserves to be a stand alone series.

Fed-Kun's army
Alot of people are saying like "oh this arc is boring" or "I want this arc to end" but like it's literally only been going on for 3 chapters. It seems to be progressing just fine, at least fine in my eyes. The fanservice is nothing new, and always welcomed. I don't really understand why people are already so fed up with this. Is it because the Isekai/Fantasy trope has been beaten into the ground, and this resembles it?

Dex-chan lover
@Wancakes
I think it's because chapters are monthly, and that gives the impression that it's much slower and boring than it actually is (that's at least for me, I like the premise of the arc, but hated that they get betrayed and slaved right at the beginning of it. And combine their current situation with the monthy releases...)

Fed-Kun's army
People saying this is slow, this arc sucks, etc. There were people who waited one a month when Kiriha "died." Can you imagine, the female MC and probably one of the most popular character in the series just died and stayed dead for months? The quality of the art and the details the mangaka puts in are the reason why this is a monthly. Look at each panel and try to count how many have generic tone (premade patterns that serve as background) as opposed to detailed drawing in full perspective. Drawing like that takes time, even as good as he is. And just take at look at his livefeed if you doubt it. He's amazing.

Aggregator gang
Can't believe people are such whiners, this is a great manga with great art and a really good story, the ecchi plot has been there since the very beginning too, you all whining maggots should be grateful instead is not so generic and it actually has a good world and characters background too.

PS: if there are people offended dont bother tagging me(@), I wont reply.

Dex-chan lover
@ThePaulBunyanTrophy Not to mention the absolutely fantastic parallel between Kazuya and Kanaka this chapter gave us, all without drawing any attention to it; I only noticed because I just finished re-reading for the first time in ages, but compare page 16 of this chapter with page 12 of chapter 22:

x12.png
c16.png

The framing is incredibly similar, even down to the rough pose of the Kagami in question; however, the level of carnage and the structure of the weave is quite different, which shows how far Kazuya has both come from the beginning and how far he still has to go.

Dex-chan lover
just noticed while rereading, but check page 29

only the tentacle attached to kazuya's dick is bulging

lel

Dex-chan lover
This guy is so good at drawing fight scene, if only the number of ecchi chapter can be a little toned down

Dex-chan lover
These two idiots really don't have any lateral thinking ability or they would be out of this mess by now. They probably deserve it.
And there seems to be no difference in the comments either between the identical lewd and allegedly non-lewd versions.

Dex-chan lover
I like the parallel with his mother on the double pages framing hitting the monster just like she did with the monster that killed Sunao's brother

Users who are viewing this thread