Tsugumomo - Vol. 27 Ch. 135 - Shirane's Trial

Dex-chan lover
@HauntedPizza
Seriously?
Damn, you killed my intention to read the comment section. Can't people leave antropomorphic objects in a fantastic ecchi manga alone?
I swear, i'm gonna in the comment section of every SFW SoL manga with no fanservice and start bitching like an idiot about the manga being shit and ruined for me cause there is no T&A, and how triggered i am by not seeing anyone groping each other.

Dex-chan lover
@RVIU
This is an ecchi manga. The "unneeded" is literally why this manga exist and the main dish.
Seriously guys, would you read Naruto/Boruto and say that there is too many ninjas and ninja stuff? So why you complain about about ecchi stuff in a erotic manga?

Fed-Kun's army
@The_H_Guy Well no need to go that far, but I get your point. It's also weird because this manga has been going since the end of 2007, so about 13 years now, and people are still upset about it. The author never hid the sexual element of the series, and was very upfront about it from the start. Reminds me of how I think the internet has been upset about "Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out" for around 15-16 months now? I simply don't understand why people don't go enjoy things that they like instead, or if they want to help the world go find real people to help and real problems to solve.

Something else I saw here? People saying the author is wasting their talent by drawing lewds, which I think is heavily a matter of opinion. Maybe the author really loves to draw lewds and that's their life passion. Who are we to judge the author and what the author does with their talent?

Dex-chan lover
@HauntedPizza
Saying that drawing lewds is a waste of talent, is like spitting on most of classical arts. And the majority of artistic masterpieces.
Many of the best manga artists made hentai.

Dex-chan lover
It's not so much that that there is ecchi, it's that we've had to sit through a long and tedious isekai arc and a couple filler chapters. It's been three years since the last interesting thing happened, and no amount of "depictions" of prepubescent bodies (because we're sensitive about calling loli what it is) is gonna save this atrocious pacing.

Personally I'd like more with Minane or the Sake cup chick, but that's just me.

The story is just downhill,thankfully there are enough loods to keep the series going.Author-sensei might as well draw actual erohon at this point.

Also lmao @ people complaining about lolis,what happened to "adults can do whatever they want in their bedroom"?
The puritanistic core of Western civilization remains even after the death of the Church

Dex-chan lover
What was I expecting? even if there's no lewd edit in the title, it still has hard ecchi nonsense lol.

Double-page supporter
People who complain about story going downhill and author drawing to much lewds can u guys show me your fanfic dot net account ? cause i bet all of em are nonsense writing with excesive shipping and lewds

Users who are viewing this thread