Tsugumomo - Vol. 32 Ch. 161.1 - The Promise Made with Kokuyou (Lewd Edit)

Dex-chan lover
RK2SS7N.png

Dex-chan lover
Damn it, I am disappointed.
I was expecting a nice plump figure underneath Shirahagi's outfit, but what I got was an apple; a version of Kokuyou with a larger bust, areolas, and nipples.
Lmao based chubby chaser

Dex-chan lover
Maybe it's just me but I find breasts larger than the female's head to be ridiculously stupid
You dunked on women with an uncommon, yet natural characteristic... WTF.

Lmao based chubby chaser
Hey, that extra soft feeling from women with a little more on them - not just the chest - is like, the ultimate pillow from nature. You just want to sink/melt/drown/etc in it and just let go.
Not to say that lean(er) women don't feel soft, but hoo-boy, the pillowy feeling isn't there.

I get so triggered when only having a large bust is considered plump by some of the artists.
There's even this manga I gave a read, due to its misleading title: Do You Like Big Girls?
'Big' should be renamed to tall. I got so pissed off... by around the 10th chapter, I started skimming through them up to the 53rd(dumb, I know), and gave up.

Dex-chan lover
1. It's been a while since I saw Kokuyou.
2. I really like the Kukuri of Shirahagi, those big clothes she wears make her look good.
3. No fucking way, first one dies (Kukuri) and gets resurrected, now someone else dies (Oriobana).

Users who are viewing this thread