Tsui no Taimashi ―Ender Geisterー - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Eastern Promises

Just to correct the mistake on page 3: Its not Scheize but Scheiße, the ß produces a "double s" or "sz" sound and in caps would also turn into a SS, because ß doesn't really exist as a capital letter.

So far I'm really liking the mc and the story. Can't wait to see where this goes

Group Leader
oh yes sorry @bladrio, i actually know a bit of german so i have also seen that mistake, but the font i used doesm't had the ß so i just let it that way for a better understanding.

Oof. It ain't a knee to the neck, but very close. That image may not age well.

Dex-chan lover
The author found a way to add clowns in the series

I’m still mad their oneshot never got a full series

Am i reading this wrong and there's actually no weird sentences that make no sense

Group Leader
@krispy there are weird sentences because it seems it's a Spanish group. So it seems they're kinda bad with english which is why a lot of sentence don't make sense and terms like Onmyouji are being transformed. Even the german is wrong tho.

For the team, you guys seriously need an English proofreader.

Group Leader
Man this is reall bad, english is bad, fonts are bad, TS is bad.
Pls recuit and at least correct this english and don't TS with your eyes closed, just having a proper centering and font size doesn't require more staff, it just requires to pay attention a little.
It's the shame because this series is good, so if you don't want to expect someone to snipe it you should put in more effort.

Dex-chan lover
So we're having references like Jojo references. I'm down for it.

Is it actually Omjouji or isn't it actually supposed to be Onmyouji

Double-page supporter
How the fuck there's a district named Hequan in Japan? That's fucking Chinese. I believe you use Google translate from kanji but please use common sense a bit.

Chapter re-uploaded, writing and translation fixed (especially at the end of the chapter, the bad thing about translating from Chinese lol)

Users who are viewing this thread