Tsui no Taimashi ―Ender Geisterー - Vol. 10 Ch. 84 - The book of Eli

Dex-chan lover
I didn't notice the Indy drip.

Happy to see those two back, the series with them was really fun, and I like it when an author connects many of their works like that, it doesn't happen frequently.
Damm I didn't know they had their own manga.

Have they appeared before in this manga or this is the first time?

Dex-chan lover
Some people don't seem to realize that Ender Geister has a prologue manga called VS EVIL by the same author. It's short(a couple volumes), a little more horror oriented and worth reading. The first scene that the MC's here are investigating are a result of the end of that manga, and a few of the supporting characters also cross over. I'm happy to see Grudge and Asahi back. Their return has been hinted at a few times now.

I will warn those who check it out that it is a little more fan servicey, if that's not your thing. Then again if that put you off you probably wouldn't oif made it this far into Ender Geister anyways.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, I did not notice about Hathaway, but I am glad the author went for a an older version of her

Double-page supporter
Damm I didn't know they had their own manga.

Have they appeared before in this manga or this is the first time?
They "appeared" in chapter 21, when Suzu asks Akira if he has seen them, Akiras says he hasn't and he asks her if she has seen his teacher. Also in chapter 28 when they go to the place where the black pillar appeared they find Asahi's phone.

They are from the precuel Vs evil, it shows a bit more of what happened at the black pillar, so they coming back is awesome.

Dex-chan lover
They "appeared" in chapter 21, when Suzu asks Akira if he has seen them, Akiras says he hasn't and he asks her if she has seen his teacher. Also in chapter 28 when they go to the place where the black pillar appeared they find Asahi's phone.

They are from the precuel Vs evil, it shows a bit more of what happened at the black pillar, so they coming back is awesome.

Thanks. I went back to those chapters and I want to add that ch 30 explain who is she too.

Users who are viewing this thread