Tsuihou Bokensha no Yarinaoshi ~Yousei-kai de Kitae Naoshite Jibun no Ibasho wo Tsukuru~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

I will point out one thing, just in case you didn't already know: Calling people by their names in conversation isn't some character quirk. It's just a polite way of talking to people. Saying "you" is considered pretty direct in Japanese, so the name thing is a way of softening that. Every time you see someone saying "Glen" to Glen, you can totally just say "you".

Group Leader
I will point out one thing, just in case you didn't already know: Calling people by their names in conversation isn't some character quirk. It's just a polite way of talking to people. Saying "you" is considered pretty direct in Japanese, so the name thing is a way of softening that. Every time you see someone saying "Glen" to Glen, you can totally just say "you".
I will keep that in mind whenever chapter 16 gets released, most likely in the fall (the scanlations are caught up with the raws)

Dex-chan lover
Some time related grammar issues and it felt really rigid and robotic but it's readable. Even if it did feel like really basic mtl.
Page 9 "a communication magical tool for contacting" the whole sentence is redundant, if it's a communication tool it's use is obvious, just "a magical tool for communication" would've been fine.
Page 24 "no but I hoping you would" just doesn't work, it should be either "no but I WAS hoping you would OR no but I hoped you would" ,though it doesn't really make sense as a response to his question as he's saying no (that he didn't expect him to return the body) but then he said he hoped he would? Like huh, I think it would've made more sense if he said something like: no but I might as well try (jokingly) or no, it was worth a shot.
Honestly, the more I got into the mistakes the more of a mess this seemed, the talk is abstract, robotic and rough, not a very enjoyable read.
Tho as I said, it's readable, but for me it's not worth the constant error and Google translate stiff sentences. Maybe someone else will pick this up.

Some time related grammar issues and it felt really rigid and robotic but it's readable. Even if it did feel like really basic mtl.
Page 9 "a communication magical tool for contacting" the whole sentence is redundant, if it's a communication tool it's use is obvious, just "a magical tool for communication" would've been fine.
Page 24 "no but I hoping you would" just doesn't work, it should be either "no but I WAS hoping you would OR no but I hoped you would" ,though it doesn't really make sense as a response to his question as he's saying no (that he didn't expect him to return the body) but then he said he hoped he would? Like huh, I think it would've made more sense if he said something like: no but I might as well try (jokingly) or no, it was worth a shot.
Honestly, the more I got into the mistakes the more of a mess this seemed, the talk is abstract, robotic and rough, not a very enjoyable read.
Tho as I said, it's readable, but for me it's not worth the constant error and Google translate stiff sentences. Maybe someone else will pick this up.
Apparently the new GPT can actually read and translate text from any image you paste in. If you happen to have a subscription, you might want to try that out.

Group Leader
don't worry you will get your wish, I will not update the manga for long time (6 months plus). If you want to pay to have this translated from better scanlation groups then go for it. If you don't have the money for the big groups, you can always try to convince one of the smaller manga specific scanlation groups pick it up.

Dex-chan lover
don't worry you will get your wish, I will not update the manga for long time (6 months plus). If you want to pay to have this translated from better scanlation groups then go for it. If you don't have the money for the big groups, you can always try to convince one of the smaller manga specific scanlation groups pick it up.
Meh... Let the nitpicks wail...
You know they're never going to commission anything, and simply revel in their pendantic whining as if their opinion actually matters.

For every one of those, there's 10 peeps actually appreciating what you do, and who can deal with the odd imperfections.
I shall await your efforts on future raws. :)

Meh... Let the nitpicks wail...
You know they're never going to commission anything, and simply revel in their pendantic whining as if their opinion actually matters.

For every one of those, there's 10 peeps actually appreciating what you do, and who can deal with the odd imperfections.
I shall await your efforts on future raws. :)
Hey, brother, I notice you didn't actually point out the other guy was wrong, just complained that he pointed out issues.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, we tried not to hurt that body, we really did... Such a shame they died in such a horrible fashion, nothing we could do about it, at all.

Users who are viewing this thread