Tsuihou no Kenja, Sekai wo Shiru ~Osanajimi Yuusha no Atsuryoku kara Nigete Jiyuu ni Natta Ore~ - Ch. 26 - Departure and Release, and a New Danger

Dex-chan lover
This manga really make me confused. Sometimes they kill the cliche. Sometimes they use cliche stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Ughh, I always hate the trope where the strong kid is so confident. I’m expecting things like “oh, how long will you last before you break” or “my last toy broke quite easily, I wonder how long you’ll last” from that kid.
Anyhow, this series is just “eh” so far. Another thing of note is that you’d think that people like a priestess, sage, or a hero would have high resistance to mental attacks, but I suppose demons are just that strong huh, even though this sage just obliterated them.

Dex-chan lover
Great job Haru! Wasn't she your best friend? Locking and then forgetting her in that tomb! How's that gonna help? And he's SOOOO worried about his friends...what a douche! :huh:

Great job Haru! Wasn't she your best friend? Locking and then forgetting her in that tomb! How's that gonna help? And he's SOOOO worried about his friends...what a douche! :huh:
In a world where mind control, appearance change and demon possesion is a thing, nobody seems to be suspicious when someone's personality changes suddenly.
Oh, we fought a demon and my friend is acting strange since then? Guess there is no need to investigate. I'm just gonna leave and if she comes after me I will just lock her in a tomb, she will probably get out before she dies of thirst.- The MC

Users who are viewing this thread