Tsuihou Sareta Cheat Fuyo Majutsushi wa Kimama na Second Life o Ouka Suru.: Ore wa Buki dake ja Naku, Arayuru Mono ni "Kyouka Point" o Fuyo Dekiru sh…

Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 10, 2019
Messages
1,142
It is sort of interesting to have so much screen time on these characters that we hate and know they are going to die. It isn't making them as likable as possible, but I find it interesting.
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Nov 13, 2025
Messages
36
Why the fuck is there an 1980s south african soldier in a fantasy manga!?!?!!!?!

Joke aside Sota... I guess deep down he was just fundamentally really a child, fragile and nihilistic, terrified of having a future, and unfortunately he found the only purpose he could ever have is throwing away at his own life just so his big bros could survive. The thugs created a child soldier by accident.
R.I.P
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top