Tsuihou Sareta Onimotsu Tamer, Sekai Yuiitsu no Necromancer ni Kakusei Suru: The tale of the necromancer

Supporter
Is this REALLY the beginning? I feel like I got dropped right into the middle of a story with NO introduction or explanation of anything.

If it truly is the beginning, and the prerequisite is that you HAVE to read the description to know what happened before the story starts, then that's just a HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE idea!

Dex-chan lover
Is this REALLY the beginning? I feel like I got dropped right into the middle of a story with NO introduction or explanation of anything.

If it truly is the beginning, and the prerequisite is that you HAVE to read the description to know what happened before the story starts, then that's just a HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE idea!
start mid-way through with Chapter 2.1. It goes into a long flashback that actually explains the setup

Double-page supporter
A true to life example of dealing with a megalomaniac. They'll drag everyone else down just to be above them.

i like this Story, it kind of sucks that it only has 15.1 chapters(so far)
it's been 9months since it came out(the chapter 15.1)

Nope. I had to go before chapter 2 because the MC is probably the most common "kind" MC.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
While on the generic is, still seems worthy of someone continuing the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread