Tsuihou Sareta Renkinjutsushi-san, Saikyou no Dungeon wo Tsukurimasen ka? - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Since is an adaptation of the light novels, is the manga being axed or is the novel so short? It is very fun to read.
This wasn't axed due to financial reasons, I'm 100% sure. The reception, sales-wise, on various websites was actually quite good, and it had a decent fanbase. It maintained a steady level of interest from start to finish, although the critical reception was lukewarm.

In my opinion, this project was canned because Miraijin A was simply too busy. Not only did he already have several manga adaptations ongoing, including two popular enough ones to received official English translations (three including "The Abandoned Reincarnation Sage," but that ended in 2022), but less than a month after the last vol of this came out, the anime adaptation for one of them, "As a Reincarnated Aristocrat, I'll Use My Appraisal Skill to Rise in the World" (which is currently airing) was announced.

So, it's either this was indeed an advertisement project, or he was becoming too overwhelmed with his workload.

Last edited:
Contributor
This wasn't axed due to financial reasons, I'm 100% sure. The reception, sales-wise, on various websites was actually quite good, and it had a decent fanbase. It maintained a steady level of interest from start to finish, although the critical reception was lukewarm.

In my opinion, this project was canned because Miraijin A was simply too busy. Not only did he already have several manga adaptations ongoing, including two popular enough ones to received official English translations (three including "The Abandoned Reincarnation Sage," but that ended in 2022), but less than a month after the last vol of this came out, the anime adaptation for one of them, "As a Reincarnated Aristocrat, I'll Use My Appraisal Skill to Rise in the World" (which is currently airing) was announced.

So, it's either this was indeed an advertisement project, or he was becoming too overwhelmed with his workload.
Well, if this is the case is understandable, but at this point wasn't better for the publisher hire another free mangaka to continue the manga adaption? :unsure:

Dex-chan lover
are we missing pages here? we see Crux defeat the big guy, and maybe the strike took down the others, but suddenly we see her on MC's side on the last panels?

are we missing pages here? we see Crux defeat the big guy, and maybe the strike took down the others, but suddenly we see her on MC's side on the last panels?
if there are(which i dont think) send them to me as well as the link to the source where u got them

Users who are viewing this thread