Tsuihou Sareta Renkinjutsushi-san, Saikyou no Dungeon wo Tsukurimasen ka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Kinda refreshing to see an MC be less-than-righteous, and even more so, be that way willingly, even after it being clearly shown that he knows what he’s doing is wrong. Too many MCs in mangas are either paragons of goodness and light, or the edgy anti-hero willing to do anything to accomplish their goal. It’s interesting to see an MC acknowledge that what they’re doing isn’t right by the definition of others who can be perceived as good, and yet maintain their position; not out of a sense of duty or righteousness, but purely because of a sense of fulfillment or purpose.

I find this neat.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Honestly, what did she expect was going to happen? There's no way the MC is going to deliberately leave a place where he truly feels like he belongs.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda refreshing to see an MC be less-than-righteous, and even more so, be that way willingly.
Gonna be honest while i like the MC and it is indeed refreshing to not see an holier than thou MC, i'm 50% sure the dungeon is somehow altering him mentally, there is this Korean comic where the people who got isekaied get addicted to killing after killing their first Native in the isekai world due to the system giving them "some weird drugs" and conditioning them to follow the quests that pop up, i can see something similar in this manga where little by little the dungeon is eroding MC mentality until he loses any sympathy or inhibition towards humans/other races, i'm already expecting MC to experiment on captured adventurers.

Last edited:
Supporter
I kinda expected her to stay and somehow turn into the red eyed girl on the cover
Last chapter I also suspected that but her hair style is too different.

Gonna be honest while i like the MC and it is indeed refreshing to not see an holier than thou MC, i'm 50% sure the dungeon is somehow altering him mentally, there is this Korean comic where the people who got isekaied get addicted to killing after killing their first Native in the isekai world due to the system giving them "some weird drugs" and conditioning them to follow the quests that pop up, i can see something similar in this manga where little by little the dungeon is eroding MC mentality until he loses any sympathy or inhibition towards humans/other races, i'm already expecting MC to experiment on captured adventurers.
Oh hey, another fan of The Survival Story of the Sword King in Another World :win:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
its only been 5 chap's and hes been discovered, authors moving at lightning speed. at this rate the manga's gonna turn shit and start following the isekai plot

Dex-chan lover
Get what you mean, but he always seemed obsessed with his research and now he's practically reaching a new level and use for said research, so honestly think his actual character is just being more showcased, that's not saying there is no possibility of that dungeon slowly numbing his senses, but hope that's not the case

Dex-chan lover

Pretty sure that after his first time wiping out some adventurers he commented about how he knew he should feel bad about killing people but it didn't really effect him at all. So yeah it definitely seems like being the dungeon master has rewired his feelings so that he wouldn't carry the guilt or empathy or whatever for doing terrible things in the name of the dungeon surviving/improving/whatever.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't his life also now attached to the life of the dungeon? So it's not like he could leave even if he wanted too, which miss magician should know, so he might as well enjoy himself.

Dex-chan lover
"He's not a bad person.". YES HE IS! God, piss off with this infinite forgiveness bullshit for MCs. It alright for him to recognize that The guy was an asshole who has no idea what he's doing.
I agree. But I suppose the context may have been lost in translation.. to me it felt he was sympathizing with Mary but being sarcastic at the same time. I could be wrong.

le3

Dex-chan lover
I just hope Mary won't become another stain in his dungeon or worst, become a husk of her former self due to trauma from seeing her party member fall like fly in that dungeon.....
Or maybe Rick should just do like what other pervert dungeon mc do and make her his slave :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread