Tsuihou Sareta Renkinjutsushi-san, Saikyou no Dungeon wo Tsukurimasen ka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Get what you mean, but he always seemed obsessed with his research and now he's practically reaching a new level and use for said research, so honestly think his actual character is just being more showcased, that's not saying there is no possibility of that dungeon slowly numbing his senses, but hope that's not the case
I think its a combination of both. The Dungeon is obviously numbing his senses and they said that but I think him finding fulfillment and a spark of confidence has eased him into it easier than it normally would have. He feels like he finally belongs somewhere. That's what I think anyways

Dex-chan lover
Respect for mc committing to his craft and telling her how it is. Bro is not giving up the dream for the healer lmao.
Even in the party MC didn't particularly care about his treatment or the place, he just wanted to work on potions, so its not unthinkable for MC to suddenly shift gears since the dungeon is a better place or his desires. Dungeon certainly adjusted his mindset towards humans but I feel like it isn't totally unexpected for Rick.

Dex-chan lover
how is she know with that "leave only one survivor alive, it must be his idea" did during the time you in the same party, he did something similar...?

Dex-chan lover
I just hope Mary won't become another stain in his dungeon or worst, become a husk of her former self due to trauma from seeing her party member fall like fly in that dungeon.....
Or maybe Rick should just do like what other pervert dungeon mc do and make her his slave :huh:
Her smiling at the end felt like she's disappointed and somewhat happy about rick having something to be proud off even if its not good

cant a dungeon master have his Dark/Fallen Mage xD

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter,
yeah mc doesnt even notice he was abused as it seems

Dex-chan lover
how is she know with that "leave only one survivor alive, it must be his idea" did during the time you in the same party, he did something similar...?
I think it's more a matter of timing and knowledge. She knows about dungeon contracts, so to her that kind of sign of intelligent planning indicates that a dungeon contract is in play. Since the timing of the dungeon formation lines up with when MC left, she reached the conclusion that he must be the one in the contract.

Well, they made him like that. It's sad for Mary, but she should have come along with him the second he leave their party to show sincerity.

Dex-chan lover
The MC was never a nice guy. He's been a potion freak all along. That's been the most important thing to him. Of course, he wasn't a mean guy either.

As for evil... No one is forcing adventurers to enter dungeons. Every adventurer knows the deal: Try to enter the dungeon to kill monsters (loot) and loot the big treasure chest. In return the dungeon will try to kill you.

Users who are viewing this thread