Tsuihou Sareta Renkinjutsushi-san, Saikyou no Dungeon wo Tsukurimasen ka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Earth's age of consent laws are useless here.
Well it's not like those laws are fitting to real life situation anyway.
They are just random laws that some people thought and decided to be appropriate to follow, that's all.

• Wow
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Figured she was a vampire with the extra effects around her when the clothes appeared. Interesting to see that his powers can evolve that far with creation to the point of making literally sentient life forms that can question their existence even if they are still monsters.

Taking everything in me not to make the joke about the main character literally being named Rick and asked by his creation what it's purpose is and not going: "To pass butter."

Dex-chan lover
Figured she was a vampire with the extra effects around her when the clothes appeared. Interesting to see that his powers can evolve that far with creation to the point of making literally sentient life forms that can question their existence even if they are still monsters.
FYI, sentient is actually a pretty low bar, and would probably apply to every monster we've seen before. It's creating a sapient monster that's actually impressive.

• Wow
Contributor
Well the series apparently ended at Chapter 50.
So this ends in chapter 50 so I'm guessing axed? That makes this entirely pointless to read then :S
If you translate the Official Raw site's page for volume 5 it says it's the end of the first part of the original work.

So either they are going to continue with chapter 51 being a timeskip or something, or they're going to continue the story under a new title with a different artist.

Dex-chan lover
Awwwweee what a cute (and deranged) smile at the end, such a good daughter her papa will be proud

Dex-chan lover
If you translate the Official Raw site's page for volume 5 it says it's the end of the first part of the original work.

So either they are going to continue with chapter 51 being a timeskip or something, or they're going to continue the story under a new title with a different artist.
Hopefully not a "Now read the rest in the LN"

• Angry
Supporter

I'm not the kind to be able to say one way or another -- but I can see that volume 5 also came out nearly a year ago now, which may not bode the best for the series continuing.

• meguuusad
Dex-chan lover
I love it when mangakas play with speech bubbles, it makes the whole panel seem more dynamic.

0JxMVGk.png

I'm glad that we've got three core members know, it'd probably get boring quite quickly with only the two of them.

Dex-chan lover
I just hope it doesn't become a harem of monster girls he creates and who call him father.
You know, I would actually read the crap out of that.

But sadly, these kinda stories the MC just stops making more monsters/girls/harem after they got just 1 or 2 core members.
Like, why ?? Just keep making more armies goddamnit.

Dex-chan lover
The breasts havi'g a big 'ol censored all over it would make some people fuming, but dang it would be funny
As long as it ain't the Big Ol' Black Bar...

It's funny how boobs get a massive black bar while the other parts get a three pixel thick line.

Dex-chan lover
As long as it ain't the Big Ol' Black Bar...

It's funny how boobs get a massive black bar while the other parts get a three pixel thick line.
The thing with censoring,at least to me, is that it's ok as long as your either get creative enough to not break the immersion, or you get funny enough to not mind it ^^

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
I'm not upset over the lack of ripples, so much as I'm upset the ma gala thought we needed 3 pages of wild overreacting and debating a male having eyeballs.

A trope is usually based on something that may, possibly, perhaps actually happen... and no bi- or heterosexual male, in the 400,000 possible years of humanity's existence, has ever thrown their arms up and shrieked that they "didnt see" panties, boobies, pubic hair, or any other part of a female of their species.

Do women even ask that of men in some foreign countries?
Cos I don't believe they do, anecdotal evidence aside.

Dex-chan lover
I wanted to see her nipples! :meguuusad: Some succ succ succ moments I hope for. :pepela:

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Mc does not get flustered when examining her daughter's body but got flustered when Yuri's boobs, ahahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread