Tsuihou Sareta Saikyou Seijo wa, Machi de Slow Life wo Okuritai!

It gets boring when we almost read this same story everyday. It's actually ok to have the same plot but we need something different y know.. maybe make the mc take it easy not depressed, or even they can take revenge.

Double-page supporter
I normally hate stories like this, cliche isekai-like overly handsome perfect guy.

But I like this one so far, it's simple

so I noticed that I got even more mail about people not being able to see the chapter and as a result I decided I’ll just put the link here: https://mangadex.org/chapter/1030087
once again, if it doesn’t work just mail me for the stitched PDF version.
this chapter was translated with a bunch of machine translators and online dictionaries (jisho, gtl, yandex) and I had to ask a bunch of proofreaders and jtls to help me. neither of the languages(English and Japanese) are a first language, so please pardon the bad sentence structure, and if there is any part you are unsure about, please feel free to clarify it at the comments section of my group. other than that, I assure you that this chapter has been denoised, cleaned/redrawn, and typesetted to the best of my ability. if you have anything against the resolution or the sfx font choice or my shaping or anything at all, feel free to drop a comment in my group’s comments section. once more, sorry for the stiff sentence structure in this manga, I truly hope that I can be forgiven.

Dex-chan lover
read the first chapter: nice fantasy story ^^
chapter 2 : BUT IT WAS ME ! ISEKAI!

edit: ha yes, tag maybe i should look at them before being annoyed by the isekai "twist"

Dex-chan lover
You know what I'd love to see as a nice subversion to this trope/genre? a take where the MC doesn't act like a submissive loser and actively fights back/ works towards figuring out what's going on with their former party, in every single story like this the MC just accepts what happens to them without batting an eyelash and fucks off until the plot eventually starts happening around them enough to drag them towards the conclusion, but it's never an active participation. They always just do their own thing and wait till the solution falls into their lap after everything happens around them in the background.

Dex-chan lover
@Oklam gotta slap that tag in there even if it has absolutely no baring towards the story. I'd be shocked if they even mention it again lol.

Users who are viewing this thread