Tsuihou Sareta Tensei Juu Kishi wa Game Chishiki de Musou Suru - Vol. 10 Ch. 93

Dex-chan lover
I couldn't do this. My nature is to explore the heck out of dungeons regardless of the danger level and/or current condition.

But then again, I could always save and reset.

I realized they don't really use items that much on-screen but they might off. Weird because you see them going to shops all the time. I thought they would have more in terms of supplies and restorative items.

Team dynamics seem to be up as well as Celt plays along with them more.

Dex-chan lover
Panels and setting remind of the fishing village scene in tenshi no tamago

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Why not he just say "I got a vision about this place"...
XD...

I couldn't do this. My nature is to explore the heck out of dungeons regardless of the danger level and/or current condition.
It's more like bcz they r in a time attack mode + increasing difficulty each time they failed maybe...
@.@...

Dex-chan lover
The xp sharing mechanics of this world keep baffling me. Why is there even a need for complicated calculations ? Why is it shitting on healers ?

This world is supposed to be based on a video game, and so far Elma's knowledge of the game has very accurately mapped to this world. You're telling me some game designer decided that fuck healers, they should be taking an eternity to level up ? Or is there something that healers of this world are doing wrong because their meta knowledge is piss-poor and Elma hasn't dared sharing the tip to Maybel yet ? (which would be kinda understandable, everybody besides Luce ends up being suspicious of his extensive knowledge)

Contributor
Just more teamwork while exploring, which is nice to see. Luce's hesitation probably comes from her personal feelings towards Elma, but she'd do well to trust his abilities more. This wasn't a boss fight like last time where she had to come back and save him, it's just a mob encounter.

It's either an impending boss fight or traitor shenanigans. We'll see...

Users who are viewing this thread