Tsuihou Sareta Tensei Juu Kishi wa Game Chishiki de Musou Suru - Vol. 10 Ch. 94

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, the eternal struggle of "Should I cure that paralysis and spend the MP and turn OR should I try to push through the battle to see if it wears off afterwards?"

Won't lie, there's been some moments where I could've just saved the turn and mashed the mobs but there's also those moments where I wipe or near wipe because the paralysis was too effective.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the double feature. i wonder if the crystal was brought there by a bad actor rather than being a natural piece of the dungeon

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

That mermaid just that incompatible with Elma build...
(OωO`)...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapters!

I really like how this party deals with encounters in this arc.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the double feature. i wonder if the crystal was brought there by a bad actor rather than being a natural piece of the dungeon
That’s the assumption that they have been working off of, that someone has been planting those things in order to make the dungeons more difficult, that someone wants adventurers to get killed in the dungeons by being underprepared and under-leveled for the harder monsters. The reason that they’re rushing to the boss room is to catch the person who’s been doing it in the act (or get there before the bad guy has a chance to do it) as they suspect the person to be a member of the guild staff due to this specific situation only having happened during guild raids.

Dex-chan lover
Endgame of SMTVV really drives home how annoying status effects are. Really feel for Celt and Elma here.

Users who are viewing this thread