Tsuihou Sareta Tensei Juu Kishi wa Game Chishiki de Musou Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
mc must have been working in some black company where whatever profit he made was split 80-20, with his managers gaining the 80%. nowhere is that a normal split unless something shady is going on.
I'm assuming the Luck buff is hugely in demand (as it should be) while being very rare in the game itself, so 80% of the drops going to them probably isn't unheard of (even though I too think that's really high). MC still thinking with the game's logic, despite that 80/20 split very likely being a player-made consensus. My thinking is that even with that split, all parties are still profiting overall (since, from what we know of the game, the author hasn't really made the game balanced at all lol)

IMO, if it was more balanced, it would probably be closer to 60/40, with 60 going to the clown, since they seem to be a pretty good crit-based class in their own right and can probably handle a DPS role while also boosting the party's droprate

Dex-chan lover
that one pair of good MC, I like this story already.
I thought it would be mid with that name but turn out it a gem

Contributor
Decent humiliation scene for the asshat of Luce's old party. Vindication for Elma choosing to add her to his party. Anyway, I'm glad Elma didn't just use all the money for his own purposes. Big respect to him for keeping his word about the 80-20 split in her favor. He is honorable and a man of his word, I'd give him that much.

It's cute that Luce hasn't caught up to the reality that they are multimillionaires now. 8k gold for a one-time celebration meal is a drop in the bucket against what they currently have. Aww, she's trying to match his ambitions. They're becoming closer to real partners (maybe not romantically, but this is good too).

Dex-chan lover
Wait a second!
Matango? Didn't hear that ever since I played Shining the Holy Ark:
f3wy5f.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
I'm guessing the 8-2 split is fair when it was a game. It was a random skill tree afterall so you just had to get lucky to get it, plus sacrifice combat skills to grow it.

Users who are viewing this thread