Tsuihou Sareta Tensei Juu Kishi wa Game Chishiki de Musou Suru - Vol. 9 Ch. 73

Dex-chan lover
"Damn, we thought this would be an easy gig, it's harder than we thought!"
"Stupid girls, why are you just casually entering dungeons?"

Kinda funny how in one sentence, they acknowledge the girls' strength compared to them, and then immediately go back to acting like the girls are dumb and too weak to be in the dungeon. If they're too weak to be in there, and they're on par with you, why are you in the dungeon?

Dex-chan lover
RfkxOYO.png

73 chapters in, I am impressed that this manga still manage to keep me hooked, most manga fall short once it reach chapter 40+.
Thanks for the translation!
100%!
I'm glad that Japan is also showing appreciation for it, with 1 million copies in circulation after only 7 volumes as of the latest report. An anime adaptation wouldn't be surprising if it keeps this pace.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter!

"Damn, we thought this would be an easy gig, it's harder than we thought!"
"Stupid girls, why are you just casually entering dungeons?"

Kinda funny how in one sentence, they acknowledge the girls' strength compared to them, and then immediately go back to acting like the girls are dumb and too weak to be in the dungeon. If they're too weak to be in there, and they're on par with you, why are you in the dungeon?
that's why they're bandits, they are stupid. Kinda wish they captured at least one of them to find out who wanted to kill Snow though.

Dex-chan lover
Hope those bandits get mauled by some monsters, I thought the dungeon was around B rank status anyways

Dex-chan lover
I like the level-headedness of Elma as a protagonist and how heavily it properly leans into the game elements. Most Isekai kinda just handwave or half-ass it so a straightforward clean approach is ironically more unique.

And yet I continue to be disappointed this manga has super short chapters. I guess that means I want more of it? Instead of wanting it to be over.

Users who are viewing this thread