Tsuihou Suru Gawa no Monogatari - Ch. 18 - Est's Hesitation

Dex-chan lover
So in summary... "Est, don´t do what we did to you (be consumed by revenge and or sadness), because the girls will do what you did and , unlike you, i don´t want the girls dying"
Honestly, this author is amazing at making hate-watchable content, the old dude does all of that to the guy in the first chapter and now the only explanation of why he did it is because he wanted the dude to die, i thought that maybe the old guy was not that smart... but now... yep, the old dude wants Est out of the picture and no one can make me believe otherwise

Dex-chan lover
"Hey Est, don't save your childhood friend whom you cherished in the past even though you've been shown to be more capable or even if we team up we have a better chance.

No, that would diminish my worth and it would surely cockblock me, even though I don't wink wink want a harem."

The justifications this manga gives out just so Est can't amend/fix his relationship with his childhood friend and former party members. I just baffles me! What is the f*cking end goal?!
THIS - so much this. The author's really just tripling down at this point. The NTR guy would rather risk his friends than let Est take the spotlight, or even make up with them. This stinks to high heaven. At least own it and present the guy as the evil mastermind he is.

Dex-chan lover
so he finally gets it now, that he was being thought of and worried for. about damn time he realized how stupid he was being throwing his little temper tantrum. now if only these readers would stop throwing a temper tantrum over the mc who has done nothing wrong in the manga thus far.

edit: stay mad and keep throwing temper tantrums you illiterate 12yos.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
People like to nitpick on this manga for no reason other than herd mentality.
It's mediocre sure but like, why spend on time writing long ass comment for absolutely nothing.
I'm not nitpicking. If you want, I can point out the flaws in the chapter we read and how it could have been handled better. This manga has potential and interesting ideas, but shuffles them around like cards and blindly picks one to progress the story

Dex-chan lover
so he finally gets it now, that he was being thought of and worried for. about damn time he realized how stupid he was being throwing his little temper tantrum. now if only these readers would stop throwing a temper tantrum over the mc who has done nothing wrong in the manga thus far.
The mc has done nothing wrong?
LOL

Dex-chan lover
So once Dale comes back, the manga once again start going downhill. The previous chapter didn't do anything to lower the rating at 3.98, I'm assuming because Dale wasn't there (I didn't read it). Unfortunately, it's not enough. We still need to lower it by at least 0.03 ratings so we could at least tie with the 11th place, which is at 3.92. But we're close, we're super close. That's just one more step to putting this manga upon the hall of shame, lowest 10. I know we can do it! Just a little bit more! Also, fuck Dale, all my homies hate that piss stain.

Dex-chan lover
one of the girls should die (the elf) they are facing an opponent beyond the capabilities, no chance to escape, and help is far to be reach them on time... other parties gets wiped for less, so one of them dying shouldn't be a surprise.

Dex-chan lover
So once Dale comes back, the manga once again start going downhill. The previous chapter didn't do anything to lower the rating at 3.98, I'm assuming because Dale wasn't there (I didn't read it). Unfortunately, it's not enough. We still need to lower it by at least 0.03 ratings so we could at least tie with the 11th place, which is at 3.92. But we're close, we're super close. That's just one more step to putting this manga upon the hall of shame, lowest 10. I know we can do it! Just a little bit more! Also, fuck Dale, all my homies hate that piss stain.
Honestly, I just read the comments here. Luckily, I decided to stop reading the manga after chapter 16 as it gave some kind of closure, though the last panels already indicated that the Great Daru Show would continue. It apparently became just as annoying as I predicted.
I'm really tempted to read this chapter to see the author's "great" self-inserting work again (as I read, Est became also a blind follower of the fake hero) but for the peace of my mind I will refrain from it.
Knowing the rough story of the webnovel I knew it would be really bad but up to this point the manga was always even worse.

Dex-chan lover
If you don't like the manga (and it's not that good honestly but it's not as bad as all the trash talking says) then by all means downvote it. But vote bombing just to try to get it low in the ratings is being a troll.

Group Leader
Lol random party member Dale shouldn't even be the MC, it should be Athena. If the intention was do to a subversion of the trope Est would truly have done a full heel turn going on his villain arc. The main story would follow Athena struggling to over come the pain and loss of power after banishing Est while steadily becoming stronger. But no we get a wet noodle Est, a nobody Athena, and a self insert main character syndrome reddit mod.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I just read the comments here. Luckily, I decided to stop reading the manga after chapter 16 as it gave some kind of closure, though the last panels already indicated that the Great Daru Show would continue. It apparently became just as annoying as I predicted.
I'm really tempted to read this chapter to see the author's "great" self-inserting work again (as I read, Est became also a blind follower of the fake hero) but for the peace of my mind I will refrain from it.
Knowing the rough story of the webnovel I knew it would be really bad but up to this point the manga was always even worse.
Yeah, same. I'm just here to see this garbage crash and fall. I really hate this thing. It had a good promise and not only did it not deliver, it's also wasted my time and made me mad. I already know where this thing is going, so I'm not even going to bother with the story. I'm just here to spread the joy of watching a train wreck with everyone. I stopped reading from chapter 9. I'm actually amazed I managed to drag myself kicking and screaming to reading 9 chapters of this trash.

If you don't like the manga (and it's not that good honestly but it's not as bad as all the trash talking says) then by all means downvote it. But vote bombing just to try to get it low in the ratings is being a troll.
Being a troll is fun.

Dex-chan lover

edit: stay mad and keep throwing temper tantrums you illiterate 12yos.
Yeah, everybody hopes to be treated like trash because someone "cares for them". It's funny that even the supporters of this manga can't agree how to interpret Daru's actions. Is he just lazy and wants to see if Athena can grow (he became surprisingly active after banishing Est) or is he truly considerate (when it comes to Athena)? To say that he worried for Est has to be a joke. Papa Smurf never supported Est (even risked his life by hiding his powers) but Athena.
Sending him away from the fight (Est would be a considerably better support in a hard fight because he can fight and support the other people) isn't out of consideration but because the author wants to keep him away from the spotlight.
And additionally the only thing that was understandable in this story - Est's anger - was replaced by a blind obedience to the supposed hero. Worst story/author ever!

edit: Insulting other people makes you appear so mature.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread